3 secrets to choosing and using eye patches
Most women today use eye patches. Everything is explained by the effect that the “nourishing” eye strips have.
The stores offer a wide range of linings. Therefore, many of the fair sex do not know how to navigate among such a variety, which patches to choose. Professionals reveal some secrets, and not only on the choice of strips, but also on their correct use.
- If the manufacturer promises that after applying the patches the woman will become noticeably younger, and all problems will disappear, then such strips are not worth buying. This is just an advertisement. All pads have their own action and effect, for example, moisturizing, anti-edema or anti-aging. Therefore, it is worth purchasing patches with the effect that you would like to get.
- If a woman has crossed the 40-year mark, then it is best for her to opt not for hydrogel, but for tissue patches with hyaluronic acid. They work best with age-related changes in the delicate skin around the eyelids.
- It is very important to pay attention to the shelf life and storage conditions. The strips should be stored either in the refrigerator or in a place where the sun’s rays do not fall. If this condition is violated, then there will be no effect from the overlays.
After the can is unsealed, it can be stored for 1 month. Then the properties of the patches are constantly decreasing, as air enters the container. Accordingly, the use of such strips is not recommended.
As for the use, here, as well as when choosing, you should adhere to a few simple rules.
- It is best to use onlays in the morning so that the effect is immediately visible and persists throughout the day. Only patches with a rejuvenating effect should be used in the evening.
- It takes 30 minutes for all the nutrients in the pads to be absorbed into the skin. Then the opposite effect can occur, when the patches begin to attract moisture from the skin. This is especially true for hydrogel strips.
- If a woman wants to smooth out fine wrinkles under the eyes, then the pads must be glued with a narrow spot to the nose. If the task is to remove puffiness and bruises under the eyes, then the wide side is glued to the nose.
Regular use of patches noticeably helps to get rid of puffiness and wrinkles under the eyes.