Fluffy hair is a problem for women. The hair looks as if it has not been combed for a long time, despite the fact that a few minutes ago the woman combed her curls in the most thorough way.
First you need to find out why your hair is frizzy. This happens for several reasons:
- First of all, bad habits affect the condition of the hair. And this is not only alcohol and cigarettes. This includes unhealthy nutrition – the frequent use of too fatty and carbohydrate foods.
- Hair is considered a sponge that can absorb anything bad. Therefore, in some countries it is customary to cut the ends of the hair at least twice a week. Stress can lead to excessive frizz.
- Constant use of styling products also results in hair looking like fluff. This can also include hair coloring with aggressive agents.
- Most often, hair becomes fluffy after combing it with a comb made of artificial materials.
Knowing the reasons why hair becomes fluffy, a woman can do so to avoid excessive fluffiness. Then the hair will become smooth and silky.
How to care for fluffy hair
When caring for too fluffy hair, you must follow a few simple rules:
- The hairbrush should only be natural. It is best to purchase a wood comb. Wood always reflects well on hair. They become obedient, comb well, do not fluff.
- Balm and conditioner after washing your hair. The products help to comb the hair, as well as make it heavier, thereby making it easier to comb. Special balms are offered today. They do not need to be washed off the hair. After such a remedy, you can be sure that your hair will frizz less.
- Before using the styling or hair dryer, you must use thermal protection. The products will help protect hair from hot temperatures.
- If your hair is frizzy, it is best to let it dry naturally. You also can’t go to bed with wet hair.
You must follow all the rules and heed the above tips to help your hair frizz less. Then their condition will improve markedly. The curls will become shiny and silky.