Tips for a successful bun
– Don’t throw in the towel right away. To achieve a bun in 10 minutes flat, you have to get the knack and then go with the feeling and keep patience.
– Be well equipped. Use a flat brush, a rubber band, snow pins and a fixing lacquer.
– Crepe. This gives even the finest hair more substance. Spray hairspray to set before continuing to make your bun.
– Wash your hair the night before. To achieve a perfect long-lasting bun, they shouldn’t be too clean or too dirty. Otherwise “dirty” the hair with a little modeling wax.
– Work your hair. On the front, this is the best gesture to do beforehand to give them meaning and avoid “creases”.
– Tailor the hairstyle to your face. Any woman can wear a bun, you just need to tailor it. If you have an oval face, avoid bun updos at the top of the head. Protruding ears? Carelessly drop a few locks, opt for a nape or romantic bun if you have a layered hair on shoulder-length hair …
Thanks to Fabien Provost, Artistic Director at Franck Provost, for his professional advice and tips.