Hair loss is a fairly common problem that many women face. The causes of hair loss can be very different:
- Lack of essential vitamins and minerals. Women who have only recently become mothers are often faced with a similar phenomenon. The body is weakened after pregnancy, all nutrients are given to the child. So hair problems begin.
- Stress and depression primarily affect the hair. Japanese women have a tradition of cutting the ends of their hair once every two weeks to remove all negativity.
- Hair loss is sometimes the result of a scalp disorder.
- Circulatory disorders result in insufficient nutrition to the scalp and hair. As a result, hair loss.
- If the body is physically depleted, then the hair is depleted along with it.
First of all, in case of hair loss, you should consult a trichologist. Only he will help find the cause and prescribe treatment. Several masks can be done at home without risk to health and hair.
1. Onions and honey
The mask combines honey and onions. One medium-sized onion is chopped and mixed with a spoonful of honey. The entire mass is applied to the hair roots. After an hour, the mask can be washed off. It is enough to do an onion-honey mask once a week to strengthen the hair roots.
2. Oil mask
An oil mask helps not only strengthen the hair, but also moisturize it. Make it smoother and softer. Any oil will do, but it is best to take burdock or castor oil.
3. Honey, yolk and butter
To prepare the mask, take honey (1 tablespoon), yolk, oil (30 milliliters). Everything is mixed and applied to the hair roots. This is one of the most effective hair follicle masks.
Mustard is a remedy that stimulates the scalp and thus stimulates hair growth. If you regularly apply mustard masks, your hair will grow much faster.
One teaspoon of mustard, one tablespoon of olive oil and warm water are mixed. The mask is applied for 30 minutes. However, in the event that a feeling of unbearable burning begins, then the mask must be washed off earlier.
5. Aloe juice and honey
Aloe juice in the amount of one tablespoon is mixed with the same amount of honey. The resulting mask should be rubbed into the scalp and hair roots with massage movements. After 50-60 minutes, the mask must be washed off.
Masks are done 1-2 times a week. They can be used both for hair loss and as a prophylaxis.