Presription Lab is teaming up with designer Rime Arodaky to offer future brides a box, available from May 12 in a limited edition. Beauty products and care … An ideal gift to offer on the occasion of a bachelorette party!
After a collaboration with Lorafolk in 2019, Prescription Lab This year is teaming up with the famous wedding dress designer Rime Arodaky. Brides-to-be will love receiving this box full of beauty products, to make them beautiful on D-Day. If you have the opportunity to participate in a bachelorette party, the box Les Jolis Days will be perfect to give as a gift. Also, if your friend, sister or cousin is getting married in the next few months, these little touches will do her the greatest good. This special box, in limited edition and available from May 12 contains:
– a pocket mirror and its marbled pattern case, convenient to slip into its pocket (or that of the witness) to make small alterations on the day.
– a soothing cleansing lotion with bamboo water and oat milk from P.Lab Beauty, to gently remove impurities and dead cells, Its texture composed of milk and water makes it ultra-soft for a feeling of freshness, reinforced by its scent of cucumber flower.
– a Vinoperfect radiance anti-dark spot cream from Caudalie, to hydrate the skin and make it soft before marriage. It gives an instant boost of radiance thanks to its gel texture and natural mother-of-pearl.
– a 1000 grains scrub of Decléor, to get a purifying treatment before the big day. With sugar, argan, orange zest and fruit acids, it has an intoxicating scent and will leave the skin soft and free from impurities.
– a sublimating silk serum from Leonor Greyl, to beautify the hair and protect it from the sun and the hairdryer without weighing it down. It leaves a silky finish thanks to its composition: silk and vegetable oils.
– a gaze pen, P.Lab Beauty, to intensify the look. This pencil is easy to apply and is waterproof. Perfect for keeping doe eyes all day!
– a Rouge Essentiel Silky Crème lipstick by Laura Mercier to enhance the lips. A moisturizing, long-lasting texture, which does not transfer or migrate into fine lines, perfect for brides.
– a perfume “What if one morning …” by Nolença, a bewitching juice with notes of bergamot, citron, grapefruit, orange blossom, basil, patchouli, ambergris and white musks.
- Price of the Jolis Jours box : 48 euros (42 euros for subscribers). Available May 12 in a limited edition.
- Site : www.prescriptionlab.com