fashion

A checklist of 10 things every woman should have in their wardrobe

Many women are familiar with this picture. The closet is full of things, but there is nothing to wear. To prevent this from happening, you must always have things that can be worn in any situation and for any occasion. They make up the basic wardrobe. Stylists advise that 70 percent of a woman’s clothes aged 30 and over should be just basic things, and the remaining 30 percent can be reserved for new fashion items.

For basic things, there are a number of rules that should be followed:

  • Clothing must be of good quality, as it must be worn for several seasons.
  • It is best to choose clothes in a classic style. She will always be in fashion.
  • Clothes in a neutral color are what you need. It will be much easier to combine such things. In addition, many neutral shades look noble and expensive.
  • Basic things should be selected in accordance with your body type and be suitable for the type of activity that a woman is engaged in.

The most important thing to consider is that a new item in the wardrobe should be such that at least three sets can be made with it. It is advisable to purchase the following items.

  1. Black dress

Coco Chanel said very well about the black dress. It is good because it is suitable for any occasion. It is enough to complement the dress with accessories. You can always look different.

  1. White dress shirt

The good thing about a white shirt is that it goes well with a skirt, jeans and trousers. It is worth considering that the shirt should not be fitted and transparent. Thick fabric and loose fit is what it should be.

  1. Black pants

Black pants are also classics. Today these are two options. The first is the cropped pipes, and the second is the flared trousers.A checklist of 10 things every woman should have in their wardrobe

  1. Jeans

Dress in blue jeans for a casual level of dress. The fit should be medium to high, and the jeans should fit perfectly.

  1. Pencil skirt

A pencil skirt will make a woman taller and slimmer. Legs will appear longer in a skirt that is tapered towards the bottom. You can complement it with a sweater, shirt or blouse.A checklist of 10 things every woman should have in their wardrobe

  1. Sweater

A sweater with long sleeves is ideal for a cold season look. It can be a knitted sweater or knitted.A checklist of 10 things every woman should have in their wardrobe

  1. Cardigan

The cardigan is indispensable for spring, summer and autumn. It is comfortable and practical. It is best to choose a cardigan in a neutral color.

  1. Trench

A trench coat will add a zest to the look. He will not only protect the woman from bad weather, but also create a multi-layered image.A checklist of 10 things every woman should have in their wardrobe

  1. White tank top or T-shirt

A tank top and a T-shirt are essential for everyday outings. Therefore, it is advisable to purchase it.

  1. Blazer

A classic jacket will suit a dress, jeans, trousers and skirts. The style of the jacket should correspond to the type of figure.

All basic things can be combined with other things and make up fashion sets.

Source: tvoirodi.ru

Latest & Comfy Clothing For You

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button