Photo from the site rxzone.net
It has long been known that products developed to address other dermatological problems have been successfully used to combat skin aging. Adapalene cream is one of them, it is effective against wrinkles. The popular presenter Elena Malysheva recommends using this product as a substitute for facial peels.
Composition and impact
The main active ingredient of the cream is adapalene (Adaferin), which is a metabolite of the retinoid. Also, the drug contains stabilizing additives, sodium hydroxide and water purified from mineral impurities.
Adapalene cream was developed for the treatment of acne. The effect is achieved by cleansing the pores, normalizing the functioning of the sebaceous glands and eliminating inflammation.
Skin rejuvenation after using Adapalene is due to:
- exfoliation of dead epithelial cells;
- even out skin color;
- increase elasticity by stimulating collagen production.
In addition, Adapalene protects the skin from free radicals. This allows you to prolong its youth, slow down the aging process.
Instructions for the use of cream Adapalene anti-wrinkle
The use of the drug for the purpose of rejuvenation differs from the standard one. The kid recommends using Adapalen cream for wrinkles according to the following instructions:
- Check the tolerance of the components of the product on a small area of skin, for example, on the wrist or the bend of the elbow. If no allergic reactions are observed during the day, you can use a cream on your face.
- Clean your skin of makeup and wash with warm water without using any cleansers.
- Spread Adapalene in a thin layer over the face, excluding the eyelids, around the eyes and lips, with light movements without rubbing. It is better to carry out the procedure in the evening, before going to bed.
- After two hours, wash yourself with warm water.
- In the next 2-3 days, you need to use an emollient cream, possibly peeling. If this happens, it is not necessary to remove dead skin particles mechanically, it recovers on its own.
- The procedure is repeated 2 times a week for 3 months. If the skin is very sensitive, you can reduce the frequency to once a week.
- During the period of application of Adapalen cream, it is forbidden to use cosmetics containing sulfur, alcohol, salicylic acid.
- It is not recommended to visit the beach and solarium during the day before and after applying the drug.
- Before applying Adapalene, do not use scrubs and peels.
- The use of decorative cosmetics is allowed no earlier than 8 hours after washing off the cream.
When will the result be visible?
On the first day after applying Adapalen cream, the skin begins to peel off. After sloughing off dead cells, which should occur without mechanical intervention, the upper layer of the epidermis will be renewed.
The skin will look healthier and the appearance of wrinkles will be reduced. The exfoliation process usually takes 1-2 days. After this period, you can evaluate the first results.
In some cases, Adapalene cream cannot be used against wrinkles. Contraindications include:
- individual intolerance;
- eczema at the sites of application of the drug;
- seborrheic dermatitis;
- increased dryness of the skin;
- age up to 12 years;
- pregnancy and the period of breastfeeding, since the active substance partially penetrates the bloodstream.
The most common local adverse reactions during the period of application of Adapalene from wrinkles:
- redness of the skin;
Rarely, rash, eyelid edema, conjunctivitis, and contact dermatitis are noted. In addition, Adapalene increases sensitivity to ultraviolet light and increases the risk of sunburn.
Cream Adapalen 0.1% is produced in tubes of 15 and 30 g. The price for 15 g is on average 475 rubles, for 30 g – 890 rubles.
What analogs for wrinkles are there?
The drug has absolute analogs containing the same active ingredient, as well as substitutes with a similar therapeutic effect. The names of creams with adapalene that are used for wrinkles:
Analogues for wrinkles with a similar effect:
- Retinoic ointment. Contains isotretinoin, alcohol, excipients. Produced in tubes of 15 g, the percentage of active ingredient is 0.05% and 0.1%. The price for a dosage of 0.05% is 270 rubles, for 0.1% – 330 rubles.
- Retasol. The composition includes isotretinoin, alcohol, propylene glycol. It is produced in the form of a solution in bottles (50 ml), the dosage of the active substance is 0.025%. The average price of 1 bottle is 365-400 rubles.
- Baziron AS. Contains benzoyl peroxide and stabilizing ingredients. It is produced in the form of a gel in tubes of 40 g. Possible dosages – 2.5%, 5%. Average price – 50 rubles.
- Azelik gel. The active ingredient is azelaic acid (15%). The drug is sold in tubes of 5 and 30 g. The average price for 5 g is 340 rubles, for 30 g – 750 rubles.
- Isotrexin. The drug contains isotretinoin and erythromycin. It is produced in the form of a gel in tubes of 6, 25, 30, 40 and 50 g. The cost of 1 package is from 500 rubles.
- We see. The main active ingredient is retinol palmitate. Dosage – 0.5%, release form – ointment in tubes of 10, 20 and 35 g. The average price of a package is 90-220 rubles, depending on the volume.
- Radevit Aktiv. The ointment contains ergocalciferol 50 μg α-tocopherol acetate, retinol palmitate. Produced in tubes, volume 35 g. The cost of 1 package starts from 340 rubles.
Adapalene should be used with care for wrinkles. The drug acts quite aggressively and dries the skin, therefore, during the period of its use, it is important not to forget about moisturizing and adhere to the recommended frequency of application.
: Yana Semich,.ru
Source : Mama66.ru