Curiosin is a Hungarian medicine, in which hyaluronic acid acts as the main active ingredient. Initially, the product is intended to combat acne and accelerate the regeneration of the skin. Later it was revealed that Curizion is effective against wrinkles.
Gel Curiosin saturates the skin with moisture, stimulates the production of its own collagen, and also improves the complexion. Moreover, the drug has an affordable cost and is sold in almost every pharmacy. Before using the product, you need to understand its properties, contraindications and possible side effects.
Composition and action on wrinkles
Despite the fact that the gel was originally intended for the treatment of acne, thanks to a well-thought-out composition, it is successfully used to solve a variety of dermatological problems, including helping to smooth out wrinkles on the face. Improvements from its use are due to the presence of the following components:
- hyaluronic acid;
- zinc hyaluronate;
- sodium hydroxide;
- potassium sorbate;
- water for injections.
The positive effect of using Curiosin gel against wrinkles is largely achieved due to the presence of hyaluronic acid and zinc in the composition, since it is they that retain moisture in cells, improve lymph microcirculation and help restore elasticity. This effect delays early aging and generally heals the skin.
To achieve a lasting result, it is recommended to use the drug for at least a month, but the first changes for the better will be noticeable after 2 weeks of regular treatment:
- nasolabial folds, crow’s feet and forehead wrinkles will become less pronounced;
- puffiness will disappear, the contours of the face will tighten;
- bags under the eyes will go away;
- the skin will acquire an even and beautiful shade.
Due to the fact that Curiosin ointment gently cleans off keratinized particles of the epidermis from the surface, it also enhances the effect of other drugs used.
Application of gel Curiosin from wrinkles
There are many recipes based on Curiosin gel that help get rid of wrinkles, but not all of them give the expected effect. Most often, the first signs of aging appear in the eye area. Despite the fact that the drug is distinguished by a gentle composition, it is not worth applying it to sensitive skin near the eyes in its pure form, since it is too aggressive for this area.
The best option is to mix the product with a moisturizer or nourishing cream in a 1: 1 ratio. The product should be applied to the problem area and left for 30-50 minutes, then remove the excess of the drug with a dry napkin.
Also, the gel is suitable for morning treatment. It should be applied in a thin layer on the face and, patting, “hammered” into the epidermis. The tool is left to act for 30 minutes, after which the face is blotted with a napkin. For skin rejuvenation and getting rid of wrinkles, the following recipes based on Curiosin have proven themselves well:
- Refreshing mask. Apply a thin layer of Curiosin to the epidermis, and on top of it a thick layer of moisturizing cream. After 15 minutes, wash off the rest of the product with lukewarm green tea.
- Night mask. Mix 1 drop of gel with a vitamin E or retinol capsule. Stir the ingredients and apply on face with hammering movements. It is not required to wash off such a composition.
- Firming mask. To prepare it, you need grape seed oil, jojoba or avocado. The selected extract is mixed with the gel in proportions 1: 2, applied to the skin and left for half an hour. To consolidate the result after removing the mask, you need to apply a moisturizer.
Before using Curiosin for the face against wrinkles, a test is required – apply a little product on the bend of the elbow to make sure that there is no individual intolerance.
Rules of use and frequency of procedures
According to the instructions for using Curiosin gel, in order to achieve the most pronounced effect and get rid of wrinkles, you need to remember the following recommendations:
- the drug is applied with light patting movements, which ensures penetration into the deep layers of the dermis;
- with pronounced wrinkles, masks can be done 2 times a day, morning and evening;
- at the end of the procedure, it is recommended to apply a moisturizing or nourishing cream to the skin, which will help enhance the effect of the drug;
- make-up is applied no earlier than 2 hours after removing the mask.
As for the frequency of procedures, it is recommended to apply Curiosin gel for wrinkles in courses. You need to make masks with the drug every day for 30 days, after which a break is taken for 3-4 months and the course is resumed. In this case, the first 2 weeks, the drug can be applied 2 times a day – in the morning and immediately before bedtime.
You can also use Curiosin as a prophylaxis. In this case, grooming procedures are done every 3-4 days for a month.
When will the result be visible?
How soon the first positive changes appear depends on the severity of the problem, the frequency of use and the individual skin reaction to the drug. According to the assurances of cosmetologists and women who have used Curiosin for wrinkles, the skin condition begins to improve after 3-4 weeks of regular use – the epidermis becomes moisturized, redness and peeling disappear, the face acquires a healthy color.
It will take a longer period to eliminate pronounced wrinkles. As a rule, deep folds are completely smoothed out not earlier than after 2 courses. At the same time, to achieve a lasting result, a woman will have to deal with the problem in a complex way – to nourish the skin not only from the outside, but also from the inside. It is also recommended to massage regularly.
Like any other medication, Curiosin gel has certain restrictions on its use. According to the instructions, contraindications are:
- intolerance to active active ingredients;
- the presence of abrasions, scratches and open wounds on the skin;
- a large number of purulent rashes;
- recent plastic surgery on the face;
- dermatological diseases.
It is recommended to refuse to use the product for girls whose age is less than 25 years. Before this period, the processes of skin regeneration are taking place properly and there is no need for the use of anti-aging agents. Cosmetologists warn that the use of anti-wrinkle products too early, on the contrary, can aggravate the situation, since the cells are exposed to aggressive components.
Why is the drug not suitable for everyone?
Despite the fact that most women speak positively about Curiosin, some remain unhappy with him. This is due to the fact that the body of each person perceives this or that remedy individually. In more than 80% of cases, the drug really helps to smooth out wrinkles, the remaining 20% of women say there is no effect.
It should also be borne in mind that in some cases, the drug causes side reactions:
- irritation and redness at the treatment site;
- severe itching and burning;
- the appearance of acne.
If such symptoms appear, you need to stop using the gel and make an appointment with a dermatologist.
Gel Curiosin really helps to minimize the first signs of age-related changes and get rid of wrinkles. The effect is especially pronounced if the fight against wrinkles began at the initial stage. But it should be borne in mind that the achieved result is temporary and in a couple of months after the end of the course, wrinkles will begin to appear again. To restore youth and health to the skin, an integrated approach is needed, which involves not only external, but also internal effects on the body.
: Alina Sycheva,
Useful video about Curiosin gel from wrinkles