Each of us strives to look 20 at our 40s. Of course, now there are many ways to preserve youth: constant care, Botox injections, golden threads, circular tightening … But the simplest and most painless is face building. It is about this technique that we will talk about in our article.
What is face building
Facebuilding (from the English facebuilding) is a kind of gymnastics for the face. These are special exercises that will help prolong the youthfulness of the skin, get rid of wrinkles and sagging, and it is also a great way to keep your face toned for a long time without any effort.
Like the muscles of our body, the muscles of the face also need to be in good shape, and the main assistant in this is regular training. The best part is that you can do Facebook building at home!
Who needs facial gymnastics
Basically, this gymnast is needed for those who want to prevent aging of the facial skin. However, this is not all, and at an early age, you can do special exercises that will help to tighten the oval of the face, outline the cheekbones, get rid of the double chin, raise the eyebrows and drooping corners of the mouth and more. In general, Facebook building is suitable for anyone who wants to bring their face to perfection without resorting to the services of a plastic surgeon.
Benefits of Facebook Building
This is a great way to restore youthfulness and firmness to your skin. Also, constant training will improve your complexion, give the oval clarity, develop cheekbones and make your skin glow. Thanks to this yoga for the face, you can also: smooth the forehead, raise the eyebrows, give the lips volume and shape, strengthen the oval of the face, improve the chin and smooth the nasolabial folds.
Contraindications for face building
Face building can have a beneficial effect on the skin of the face, but this gymnastics can also be harmful. We will tell you what are the disadvantages and what harm yoga can cause for the face.
With age, the skin tends to sag (ptosis), and in some exercises for different areas of the face, you need to make movements against the massage lines. This set of exercises should be avoided so as not to aggravate the sagging skin.
It is also not recommended to perform exercises related to face building in the following cases:
- There are injuries or inflammatory diseases of the cervical spine and / or jaw joints.
- There is inflammation of the trigeminal and / or facial nerve.
- Acute viral infections.
- Herpes on the face, conjunctivitis.
- Non-healing wounds on the face and neck.
When performing any exercise, you must definitely know how to do it correctly. Here are the basic rules and guidelines that you need to consider before doing facial gymnastics:
- First of all, you need to choose the exercises that you will perform daily. Find about 5-10 proven exercises that will definitely benefit your face.
- Like our body, the face needs constant gymnastics to stay in good shape. Set aside at least 5-10 minutes a day for gymnastics, and the result will not keep you waiting.
- Ideally, if you will also exercise before bed, on clean skin, without makeup. Make it your bedtime beauty ritual.
- Exercise in front of a mirror.
- Remember to rest after each exercise.
Exercises at home
Here are the most common facial exercises you can do yourself at home.
For the forehead area
For the eye contour
Against nasolabial folds
For the lips
To strengthen the oval of the face