With the onset of cold weather, women of fashion strive to acquire insulated outerwear. A women’s winter down jacket with a hood will come to the rescue. Designers have developed models that differ in style, design, colors, and decorative elements.
The couturier’s collection includes the latest in outerwear. Women’s down jacket with a hood is represented by the following trends:
- The youthful bow is embodied with the help of neon patterns. Products of orange, light green, yellow shades will attract attention.
- Stylists welcome non-standard materials. An example would be the tweed item featured at Gucci.
- A velvet women’s winter down jacket with a hood will help to embody the style of “sporty chic”.
- To create an urban look, a product in a metallic shade is suitable.
- Decorating with a pile is actual. Fur trim is found on the hood, cuffs, hem.
- Leopard and python prints are in trend. Patterns are preferred by Dolce & Gabbana.
- A combination of several shades, a cell pattern is welcome.
- A model resembling a bomber jacket, equipped with patch pockets, will add brutality.
- Oversized is a youth fashion trend. In a free cut, the styles “cocoon” and “blanket” are made.
- Designers welcome play with details. An example is a cropped three-quarter sleeve, patch pockets.
Women’s short down jacket with a hood
In warm winter weather, women of fashion want to demonstrate the dignity of the figure. A short women’s winter down jacket with a hood will help to cope with the task:
- The length of the product ends at the waist or reaches the middle of the thigh.
- The thing is made inflated, with large stitching. Often a hood is created in a similar design.
- Women’s winter short down jacket with a hood is combined with tight-fitting or loose wardrobe items. A sweater dress combined with tight tights will do. Loose balloon jeans and flared pants look good.
- There are models with fur trim. The pile is chosen natural or artificial, short or long.
Long women’s down jackets with a hood
In severe frosts, a thing that covers the hips and protects from the cold will become a godsend. Girls prefer a long down jacket with a hood:
- There are models that have a straight, loose, flared cut.
- Elongated models are created in the form of a “cocoon”, “blanket”. The hood is made tight to the head or voluminous.
- If you want to highlight the waist, I resort to a belt. The element is padded or tied. The latter option is typical for the “robe” style.
Women’s down jacket with fur on the hood
The pile finish stays relevant, adds a touch of luxury and extra warmth to the look. An example is a women’s down jacket with natural fur on the hood:
- The pile often acts as an edge. There are removable options that unfasten when it gets warmer outside.
- For decoration, the fur of mink, silver fox, arctic fox, sable is taken. The elongated pile gives a spectacular effect.
- If you want to get warm, it is recommended to turn to the hoods, completely trimmed with fur from the inside. The shortened sheepskin pile is characterized by practicality.
Down jacket with glasses on the hood
Designers resort to extraordinary novelties when creating collections. An example is a down jacket with a hood, complemented by glasses:
- The idea of creating the model belongs to CPCompany, which has applied protective lenses. Later, the item was adopted by the Location brand. Original “chips” are used in the development of products by the trade marks “Stone Island” and “AI-RIDERS”.
- A warm or thin women’s down jacket with a hood with glasses is the choice of young fashionistas. The product organically fits into city bows and sports style. For lovers of elegance, the style will not work.
- The peculiarity of the model is glasses built into a deep hood. If necessary, the accessory slides over the eyes, protects from wind, precipitation, snow, sun rays.
- Breathable mesh is placed in the area of the mouth and nose.
- Outerwear is combined with jeans, tracksuits. Warm sneakers or sneakers, ugg boots, martins, ankle boots are suitable as shoes.
Down jacket with knitted hood
Stylists welcome contrasting details. In the collections there are beautiful women’s winter down jackets with a hood made in a knitted version:
- The element is made of dense wool, contrasting with the top of the product. When creating a part, homogeneous knitting, “English” elastic, adding geometric ornaments is allowed.
- There is a hood, the outer side of which is made of raincoat fabric. The knit creates the inner part, which provides additional insulation.
- The element is often combined with a voluminous puffy collar.
Down jacket with double hood
Couturiers turn to non-standard design solutions. A down jacket with two hoods is a confirmation:
- One of the elements is created tightly to the head. The other is made voluminous and free. In severe frosts and gusts of wind, it is allowed to put one part on top of another.
- Hoods are made in similar colors or contrast with each other.
- There are elements that differ in texture. The outer part is created from a sealed raincoat fabric. The inner one is knitted.
- An additional advantage is the ability to unfasten one or two elements. The girl varies the images depending on the changing weather conditions.
Down jacket with a hood-earflaps
Designers resort to combining outerwear and headwear. An example is a down jacket with a hood-hat:
- A feature of the product is the design of the upper part. The garment is complemented by a one-piece or removable piece that resembles earflaps in design.
- The hat is created in a knitted form and equipped with pom-poms. Another option is a fur headdress.
- If desired, the earflaps are fixed under the chin with the help of ties. Reception will provide additional warmth, protection from the wind. It is allowed to wear a hat with the ends tied at the back.
Down jacket “bat” with a hood
Couturiers have developed models that correct figure flaws. Confirmation is a winter down jacket with a hood, which has a bat style:
- The product is equipped with sleeves that expand at the armhole. There is a traditional length or a shortened “three-quarters”.
- The model will become a godsend for obese women, give visual harmony.
- The thing is combined with high gloves. It is recommended to choose pants that are close to the figure. The technique will help balance the silhouette.
- The hood is created close to the head or voluminous, removable or one-piece.
Women’s winter down jacket-park with a hood
Designers welcome the combination of two styles. An example is a
- The product is made of dense, windproof fabric. The length of the garment covers the hips.
- The parka has a straight cut. There are trapezoidal variants expanding downward.
- An additional benefit is the drawstring that runs along the hem. The detail excludes the penetration of cold.
- Fur trim is encouraged. The lining is distributed over the inner surface of the garment. Often, the pile completely covers the hood. Another option is to decorate with a fur trim.
Women’s oversized down jacket with a hood
The free silhouette has become a trend of youth fashion.
- The cut of the thing is created deliberately voluminous, as if taken from someone else’s shoulder.
- Dropped shoulder armholes, wide sleeves prevail.
- An element that replaces a headpiece is created in the same style as the product, with a voluminous cut. There are also contrasting options adjacent to the head.
- Oversize is recommended for slender girls. It is better for owners of curvy shapes to refrain from bulky cut. The style is able to add visual completeness.
- A quilted down jacket with a hood, created with the help of large stitching, prevails.
- Oversize is recommended to be worn with a form-fitting hem. Skinny jeans, skinny pants, leggings will do. Tractor-soled boots and insulated sneakers are chosen as footwear.
Women’s down jacket-cocoon with a hood
If you want to correct the figure, women turn to certain models. The stylish down jacket with a hood of the “cocoon” style is popular:
- The peculiarity of the thing is the silhouette tapering downward. In the middle, the product is made loose, allowing you to hide the protruding belly and full thighs.
- The product is characterized by a low shoulder line.
- Designers use additional details when creating a cut. A central narrow insert, widened at the top and tapering downward, is welcome. The detail helps to achieve the desired silhouette.
Women’s leather down jacket with a hood
The stylists have replenished the collections with new materials. An example is a
- Designers pay attention to the quality of the material. The leather is selected soft, not prone to cracking in the cold.
- The product is intended primarily for warm winters. A fur or fleece inner lining is a plus.
- The leather model is created in a blown version. A similarly designed hood is encouraged. The preference is given to large square stitching.
Down jacket-blanket with a hood
Young women of fashion prefer voluminous silhouettes. The find will be a women’s
- The product is characterized by a loose fit. Midi or maxi length prevails. The thing is suitable for tall slender girls. Owners of short stature and fullness are better off refraining from style.
- There is also a model made as a “robe”. The thing is worn “on the smell”, fixed with a belt.
- Asymmetry is welcomed – sideways displacement of the fastener. Provides for fixing with buttons or ties that go along the entire length.
Boho down jacket with a hood
Fans of the ethno-style tend to pick up the right things in the winter season. Designers have developed a beautiful women’s down jacket with a hood that fits into
- The product is characterized by a loose fit. Preference is given to oversized and cocoon silhouettes.
- Quilted models created using non-standard curly firmware are welcome.
- Boho is associated with colorful prints. To make a thing, a fabric completely covered with drawings is taken. Another option is to combine a monophonic material and supplemented with patterns. Contrasting sleeves and side inserts are made.
- It is allowed to add a cape or a drawstring belt with pompoms to the boho model.
A-line down jacket with a hood
Certain styles will present the figure in a winning light. This is a classic women’s down jacket with a hood, which has an A-line:
- A characteristic feature of the product is a smooth expansion from top to bottom. The thing will suit girls with a slender figure, highlight the dignity.
- It is allowed to add a belt, tie or buckle to the product. The detail will emphasize the waist.
- Midi or maxi length prevails. The zipper is sewn in strictly in the center or offset to the side.
- Preference is given to a compact cut close to the head. Supplement with fur trim is allowed.
Women’s winter down jacket-coat with a hood
Lovers of elegance remain faithful to the chosen style even in the winter season. The find will be a women’s down-padded coat with a hood:
- For sewing outerwear, raincoat fabric, velvet, tweed, leather are taken.
- The thing is characterized by a fitted elongated silhouette. There are thin models with a minimum amount of insulation. Another option is products with a synthetic winterizer or tinsulate sewn inside. The slim silhouette is achieved with the help of small stitching, made in the longitudinal version.
- The addition of a belt that emphasizes the waist is welcomed.
- The coat is combined with shoes with heels, classic straight-trousers, sheath dresses. A beanie hat is suitable as a headdress.