No holidays are complete without sweets, especially if there are children at home. Bright packages beckon kids. But the prices for them bite slightly. I wondered if it was possible to make homemade sweets to replace purchased ones. It turned out there are a lot of interesting recipes. At home you can make “Barney” bears, “Twix” and even the adored by children “Kinder”.
And editing “So easy!” will tell you how to easily cook it all. It turns out to be many times tastier than purchased sweets, besides, it is much cheaper.
There are incredibly many recipes. Fortunately, the hostesses are tirelessly experimenting. But we have selected 5 recipes for the most famous sweets. Today we will try to cook together “Barney” bears, “Twix” and “Bounty” bars, tender “Nutella” and “Kinder”. Ready to experiment?
Barney house bears
- 3 eggs
- 1 st. Sahara
- 1 tbsp. kefir
- 200 g cottage cheese
- 100 g butter
- 1.5 tbsp. flour
- 0.5 tsp soda
- Our bears will be made from curd dough, because this is much more useful. By the way, the amount of sugar can be reduced or replaced with stevia if you are trying to make sweets healthy.
- Let’s start cooking. Beat eggs with sugar, and in another container, mix cottage cheese with kefir. If the curd is grainy, it is better to grind it in a blender. Then combine the eggs and curd mass. Pour in flour little by little, kneading the dough.
- Add pre-extinguished baking soda or baking powder. At the very end, add melted butter and blend until smooth. Then put them in tins and bake the bears for 20-30 minutes at 180 degrees. You can serve curd bears on the table!
Homemade sweets “Twix”
- 70 g flour
- 30 g icing sugar
- 1 yolk
- 60 g butter
- 1 tbsp. l. sour cream
- 200 g condensed milk
- 100 g milk chocolate
- a pinch of salt
- First, let’s prepare the dough. To do this, add powdered sugar and a pinch of salt to the flour. Cut 40 g cold butter into cubes and mix with flour. The butter and flour need to be crumbled very quickly until the butter has melted. Then add yolk and sour cream, knead the dough.
- Roll out the dough into a thin crust and refrigerate for 20 minutes. Then puncture with a fork to keep the dough from rising. Bake for 20 minutes at 180 degrees. Then leave to cool completely. Next we need to cook the caramel. In a saucepan with a thick bottom, melt the remaining butter (20 g), then add the condensed milk. Boil the caramel for about 20 minutes.
- When it has cooled slightly, lay it out in an even layer over the crust. Melted milk chocolate on top of the fields. Then put it all in the refrigerator for 2 hours. Now you can cut and serve.
Real delight, not cookies! And no worse than store-bought bars. You can watch detailed instructions in this video.
Homemade Bounty Bars
- 3 tbsp. coconut flakes
- 1 tbsp. condensed milk
- 2 bars of milk chocolate
- It would seem that such an exquisite sweetness should be difficult to prepare, but no. Three ingredients and lots of fun. First, thoroughly mix the coconut with condensed milk. From this mass, form into small bars or balls. Place in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- While the filling is hardening, melt the chocolate. Dip each bar in chocolate and set aside. You can enjoy the most delicate sweets.
Nutella nut butter
- 500 ml of milk
- 1 st. Sahara
- 0.5 tbsp. nuts
- 2 tbsp. l. cocoa
- 2 tbsp. l. flour
- 60 g butter
- In a small bowl, combine flour, cocoa and sugar. For a healthier option, take just a little sugar and add some stevia or honey. Add milk a little while stirring the ingredients. Put on fire and bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Chop the nuts until smooth. Any will do, but I prefer walnuts. Add the nuts and butter to the hot chocolate mass. Stir until the butter is melted. Cool it down and boldly serve!
Homemade sweets: Kinder milk slices
- 3 eggs
- 125 ml cream
- 125 g flour
- 5 g baking powder
- 125 g of sugar
- 40 g cocoa
- 500 g mascarpone
- 200 ml cream
- 50 g of sugar
- Whisk the eggs and cream. Add flour, cocoa, sugar and baking powder to the mass. Knead the dough and place in a mold. Bake the sponge cake at 180 degrees for 20 minutes.
- While the biscuit is preparing, it’s time to prepare the filling. Whisk the mascarpone cheese. If not, you can take regular fatty cottage cheese. Whip the cream and sugar separately. Then combine the cream and cheese, mix well.
- The cooled biscuit was divided into two parts. Lubricate one half with cream, put the other on top. Then put the sponge cake in the refrigerator for 3 hours. Then you can cut and enjoy the taste.
These wonderful homemade sweets will definitely improve your mood and give you a festive mood. This year we do not have enough joy, and our favorite desserts will undoubtedly help with this. What sweets do you prefer to cook at home?
The main hobby of Ekaterina Khodyuk is literature. She also loves to watch a good movie, enjoy autumn, pet cats and listen to the Spleen group. He is fond of Japanese culture, thinking and the way of life of the Japanese, dreams of visiting this country. Katya strives to live a rich life full of impressions and travels. The girl’s favorite book is “The Unbearable Lightness of Being” by Milan Kundera.
Source : takprosto.cc