Text: Veronika Gnezdilova
Updated August 10, 2020
- The primary task is to degrease the eyelid (for example, micellar water is suitable for this) and apply an eye primer.
- To prevent loose eyeshadows from crumbling and adhere better, apply them in the same way as cream ones – with your fingertips. Thanks to this method of application, it is easy to change the density of the coating.
- Of course, you can also use brushes to apply loose shadows, which should be chosen depending on the texture of the product. For dense eyeshadow or options with a light shimmer, both soft and hard brushes work. For eyeshadows with large glitters, choose only soft ones. Shake off excess onto your hand before applying eyeshadow.
- You can lightly wet your brush before using the eyeshadow to keep it lasting longer.
- Do not forget to make a “pillow” of powder under the lower eyelashes and below before applying loose eyeshadows, so that the pigment falls not on your face, but on the powder. After applying the eyeshadow, it will be enough to simply brush off the powder to get the face clean again.
- Finally, close your eyes and apply a fixing spray to your face to set the effect.
Do you know other tricks to help prolong the longevity of your eyeshadow? Share with us in the comments!
Must-do: Japanese beauty secrets for expectant mothers
Wavy hair collected: inspirations and photos from Instagram and fashion shows
Nabilla radically changes her hairstyle! Do you recognize her? (wow!)
How to protect your hands from frequent washing
Hair push up: 3 steps for a quick effect
5 trendy shades of manicure spring-summer 2020
Venice Film Festival 2020: all beauty looks
Hair coloring that rejuvenates: rules, shades and fashionable techniques