I don’t know what kind of desserts their wives pamper their Italian husbands, but since my beloved loves Polish chocolate cake with cottage cheese, this is what I always prepare for every big holiday.
This time, we cooked with my husband together and began to remember the first days of our acquaintance. The beloved first talked about how his stepfather advised him to choose his life partner. In his opinion, one has only to observe the girl while eating, and you will immediately understand everything – your man or not …
Editorial staff “So easy!” I am sure that the Burenka pie will be an excellent addition to your festive table. So today we will be happy to share the instructions for its preparation. And we will tell you about what manners an ideal spouse should have at the end of the article. By the way, a video version of the recipe is already waiting for you there. Don’t miss it!
Chocolate pie with cottage cheese
- 100 g butter
- 2.5 tbsp. l. cocoa
- 100 g of sugar
- 250 g flour
- 1 egg
- 1.5 tsp. baking powder
Ingredients for the filling
- 450 g cottage cheese (medium fat)
- 150 g of sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbsp. l. starch
- 10 g vanilla sugar
- 200 g sour cream
- First, take a large deep container for kneading the dough and put butter, egg and sugar in it. After that, beat these ingredients with a mixer for 3-5 minutes until a homogeneous mass is obtained.
Next, add cocoa with baking powder and mix the ingredients again until smooth. At the end of the first stage, add sifted flour to the resulting chocolate-butter mass and knead the dough.
- Gently roll out the finished dough into a small layer and wrap it in cling film. Then we send the dough to the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- In the meantime, while the dough is cooling, you can start preparing the cheese filling. Take a deep bowl and combine cottage cheese with eggs, sugar and vanilla sugar in it. Then beat all the ingredients until smooth, add sour cream and beat all over again.
- Next, take the dough out of the refrigerator and divide it into three parts. Put one part aside, later we will make decorations from it. Connect the two remaining pieces and roll them into a layer a little wider than the mold, and then put the dough into the mold so that it even covers the sides.
- Then pour the cheese filling into the mold and crush small pieces of the remaining chocolate dough inside the filling. On top, carefully lay out pieces of dough in the form of cow specks and send the cake to bake in an oven preheated to 180 degrees for 45 minutes.
We hope you and your loved ones enjoy the cake. Can you tell in the comments if you liked the recipe?
As for the choice of the ideal wife, then this is not at all tricky. All you need is to observe how a woman chews food. If carefully and slowly, then in everyday life she is always attentive to trifles, calm and measured. That’s the whole secret!
And here is the video version of the recipe.
Enjoy your meal!
Source : takprosto.cc