It is already possible to fall in love with this fruit from the pumpkin family because it is low in calories, only 24 kcal per 100 grams. Rich in fiber and dietary fiber. Gastroenterologists call zucchini a savior of the gastrointestinal tract.
The fruits contain vitamins A and C, which have a very beneficial effect on the skin. In addition, the vegetable is rich in trace elements (calcium, iron and magnesium) and antioxidants. Zucchini helps even with a hangover, so not only women, but also men should love it.
To prepare the casserole, we need the following ingredients:
- zucchini – 700 g;
- salt – to taste (about a couple of pinches);
- oatmeal – 90 g (about 7 tablespoons) + a little for sprinkling the mold;
- hard cheese – 100 g (50 g in the dough and sprinkle 50 g on top);
- spices – a couple of pinches (into the dough and sprinkle on top);
- dill – 20 g;
- eggs – 3 pcs.;
- tomato – 1 large or 2 small;
- vegetable oil – 1 tbsp. l. + to lubricate the mold.
Zucchini must be grated on a coarse grater. If the zucchini is young, then the skin does not need to be peeled. Salt the zucchini and leave for ten minutes to drain the juice.
Grind the oatmeal in a coffee grinder and add to the zucchini squeezed from the juice.
Chop the dill finely. Add spices, chopped allspice, basil, dried garlic, oregano and any other spices are perfect.
- On a note! You can also add leftover sausage, meat or minced meat. The taste will only benefit from this.
Drive 3 eggs into the mass, add 50 g of grated cheese. Mix everything until smooth, add more salt to taste.
It is best to take the form with a diameter of about 26 cm. Grease the bottom with vegetable oil and sprinkle with the rest of the flakes (not crushed).
- On a note! To get the casserole without damaging it, you can additionally cover the mold with parchment. The casserole will be easy to remove by simply holding the edges of the paper.
Cut the tomato into thin half rings and put the squash on top. Sprinkle with grated cheese and dry basil.
Bake in an oven preheated to 180 degrees for 30-35 minutes.
The method of cooking zucchini is nowhere easier, but the result is delicious!
Cut the zucchini into rings about 1 cm thick. If you wish, you can add potatoes, cut in the same way, without peeling the skin (if the potatoes are small, then just divide in half).
Salt each zucchini and put in a deep dish. Add your favorite spices – paprika, oregano, suneli hops, dried garlic, thyme, rosemary, ground coriander. And you can buy a ready-made mixture of seasonings “For potatoes” in the store.
Cover the bowl and shake well to distribute the spices evenly over all the slices. Sprinkle with vegetable oil and again cover the form with a lid, shake a couple of times.
Put the vegetables on a griddle and fry until golden brown.
- On a note! Such zucchini can be fried at home in a grill pan or on a grid in the oven.
But, of course, zucchini cooked in nature with a haze aroma will be the most delicious. So it’s better not to be lazy and pickle vegetables for a picnic.
Enjoy your meal!
Source: Source link