For those who are already waiting for a New Year’s cake and love banana baked goods, I propose to cook hummingbird cake… Banana sponge cake with walnuts combined with the most delicate cream with pineapple pieces is a real feast of taste.
And I also like this delicate delicacy because it is prepared in comparison with other cakes – quickly, simply and without problems!
Today edition “So easy!” will share instructions on how to make a hummingbird cake from banana cakes with nuts and pineapples. It is impossible to break away!
- 280 g flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 230 g of sugar
- 340 g bananas
- 150 g vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 65 g walnuts
- a pinch of salt
Ingredients for the cream
- 200 g butter
- 150 g icing sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla sugar
- 600 g cream cheese
Ingredients for the filling
- 200 g pineapples
- 160 g impregnation
- Combine ripe bananas, sugar, eggs, a pinch of salt and vegetable oil. Blend everything with a blender until smooth.
Combine dry ingredients in a separate container: flour, baking powder and cinnamon. Mix gently, and then add dry ingredients to liquid mass in two passes.
- Add pre-dried and chopped walnuts to the dough. Mix the dough well.
- Divide the dough into two baking rings with a diameter of 18 centimeters. After baking, we will cut each cake into 2 pieces. If desired, you can immediately bake 4 cakes.
Bake a biscuit at a temperature of 170 degrees for half an hour. Check readiness with a wooden stick. After baking, leave the cakes to cool on the wire rack.
- For making cream Beat the butter at room temperature with powdered sugar, vanilla sugar with a mixer until the mass becomes lighter. Then add the chilled cream cheese and beat again until smooth. Transfer the finished cream to a pastry bag.
- Cut off the top of each biscuit, and then divide the biscuit into 2 cakes. You should have 4 cakes for building a cake.
Place the first cake on a wide plate. Each cake must be soaked in pineapple syrup before applying the cream. If it is very spicy, then you can slightly dilute it with boiled water. The cake takes about 30–40 ml of impregnation.
Brush the crust with cream, and then lay out the pineapple pieces. Then continue the same. Cake + impregnation + pineapple and again cake …
- Lubricate the sides of the cake with the remaining cream. Put the finished cake in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours to soak.
- Decorate the cake with the leftovers nuts and pineapples… Enjoy your meal!
And to learn more about the recipe for this delicious cake, watch the video with culinary channel Yuliya Small. Thank you, Julia, for your wonderful desserts and more!
I also suggest that you familiarize yourself with the recipe for banana cheesecake. To my surprise, sesame seeds go well with bananas. Sometimes I sprinkle it with cheesecake – it looks pretty delicious!
In this dessert, I like both the banana biscuit and the tender pineapple cream. The cake turns out to be delicate, fragrant and quite unusual in taste.
Lovers banana baked goods will certainly appreciate this delicacy! I highly recommend the Hummingbird cake to everyone, he wants to pamper his relatives on cold winter days. Not to mention the festive table, on which this cake will be more than appropriate!
Source: Source link