This meringue pie is much cooler than many cakes! At the same time, it is prepared quickly and without problems. He has amazing soft and airy shortcrust pastry, and blackcurrant jam adds its sophistication with sourness and berry aroma. Not to mention the meringue decoration that literally melts in your mouth!
Today edition “So easy!” will share instructions for preparing delicious pie with currant jam and meringue. The best addition to any tea party!
- 4 yolks
- 180 g butter
- 400 g flour
- 150 g of sugar
- 10 g vanilla sugar
- 4 tbsp. l. sour cream
- 10 g baking powder
- 400 g blackcurrant jam
- 4 squirrels
- 200 g of sugar
- a pinch of salt
- To prepare the dough, add sugar, vanilla sugar and slightly softened butter to the yolks. Beat everything well with a mixer, and then add sour cream and beat again with a mixer.
- Add flour and baking powder. Stir everything with a silicone spatula, and then knead the dough with your hands. You should get a soft dough that easily gathers into a lump.
- Cover the baking sheet with parchment paper (I have 25 by 39 centimeters), and then gently and evenly distribute the dough on the baking sheet. Form dough bumpers. Place the baking sheet in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- To prepare the meringue, beat the whites with a pinch of salt until stable peaks, and then add sugar in 3 doses, whisking all the time with a mixer. Put the finished meringue in a pastry bag.
- Put jam on the dough, evenly distributing it over the entire surface of the baking sheet. Squeeze small rosettes from the meringue on top of the jam.
- Bake the pie in an oven preheated to 160 degrees for 45 minutes until tender. Watch the meringue carefully so that it does not burn.
- That’s all, meringue pie and currant jam is ready. Enjoy your meal!
To learn more about this recipe, watch the video with culinary channel “Commoner”. Beautiful Lily, thank you for your work. All recipes from your channel are received with a bang!
The meringue prog looks amazing on the table. Soft dough and aromatic jam in combination with meringue caps, which not only decorate but also complement the taste of this delicacy, create a truly delightful combination of taste. The meringue is crispy on top, but if you bite off a small piece, you will feel the most delicate filling soft soufflé.
Be sure to please yourself and your family with such a cake. It is simply impossible to tear yourself away from these pastries!
Nastya does yoga and loves traveling. Fashion, architecture and everything beautiful – this is what the girl’s heart strives for! Anastasia is engaged in interior design, and also makes unique decorations with a floral theme. She dreams of living in France, learns the language and is keenly interested in the culture of this country. He believes that a person needs to learn something new all his life. Anastasia’s favorite book is “Eat, Pray, Love” by Elizabeth Gilbert.
Source : takprosto.cc