Open jellied pie with mushrooms and cheese is perhaps one of the simplest and at the same time original dishes that you can cook for dinner in the oven. However, not only for dinner. It will be a great option for a lunch meal or even a festive feast.
Having tasted such a cake, guests will certainly begin to find out the secrets of cooking. Therefore, it is best to always keep the recipe handy. So, without further ado, we share it with you.
Mushroom and cheese pie
- 350 g flour
- 150 g butter
- 3 tbsp. l. sour cream
- 0.5 kg of champignons
- 1 onion
- 350 g sour cream
- 3 eggs
- 200 g hard cheese
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- spices to taste
- vegetable oil
- The first step is to prepare the base for the cake. To do this, combine 300 g of sifted flour, finely ground butter and 150 g of sour cream in a bowl. Add a little salt to the mixture and knead into a soft, elastic dough.
Next, wrap the dough in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 40-60 minutes. And then, distributing the chilled dough over a baking dish (pre-oiled with vegetable oil), we send our base to bake in an oven preheated to 180 degrees for 20 minutes.
- In order not to waste time while the dough is cooling, you can immediately prepare the filling. We peel the mushrooms with onions and cut everything into small cubes, and then fry in vegetable oil. Fry the vegetable mixture until all the liquid has evaporated.
And if you leave a few mushrooms and cut them into slices, you get a wonderful cake decoration.
- If the base is already baked in the oven, and the mushrooms and onions are completely ready, it’s time to move on to preparing the cheese filling.
Take a small deep bowl and combine the eggs with sour cream, the rest of the flour (50 g) and cheese (previously grated in large strips). Salt the mixture, add a little black pepper and spices to taste, and then mix everything well.
- Next, spread the mushrooms and onions onto the finished base and level the filling over the entire shape.
- Pour the cheese filling on top and decorate the future cake. After that, we send the blank into the oven for 20-30 minutes.
At the end, we check the readiness of the cake with a wooden skewer and take it out of the oven. Before cutting the pie, cover it with a thin kitchen towel and let cool slightly (literally 10-15 minutes). This will help the dough move away from the mold better and make it easier to get the pie out of it.
This is the kind of beauty that comes out in the end. Enjoy your meal!
Vika loves folk music and cooking, she enjoys cooking to music. Our sophisticated editor dreams of hitchhiking. One day he hopes to see the world in a new way and, like Van Gogh, paint a dozen masterpieces before his death. Victoria loves dinosaurs, she believes that they have died out in vain. Favorite book – “The Witcher Saga” by Andrzej Sapkowski.
Source : takprosto.cc