This delicious and healthy popular English dessert is traditionally prepared using ingredients such as eggs, milk, cottage cheese, flour, fruits, and cereals. There are many cooking options. Housewives can take on board a few simple recipes for making treats for the whole family.
To pamper loved ones chocolate pudding, you will need to stock up on a set of products consisting of:
- milk – 1.5 cups;
- eggs – 3 pcs.;
- granulated sugar – 1 glass;
- butter – 100 g;
- dark chocolate – 100 g;
- cocoa powder – 4 tablespoons;
- wheat flour – 1.5 cups;
- baking powder – 4 tsp;
- cinnamon powder – 2 tsp;
- salt to taste.
1. Soften the oil by leaving it warm for a while.
2. The chocolate bar is melted in a water bath. Add softened butter little by little to the liquid hot chocolate mass. Mix thoroughly until it is completely dissolved. The result should be a liquid homogeneous mass with a glossy sheen.
3. Beat the eggs with the addition of granulated sugar until a thick foam forms.
4. Sift the flour using a sieve. Add cocoa, cinnamon, baking powder and salt to it. Mix thoroughly.
5. Combine flour with beaten eggs, pour in warm milk and chocolate mass. Using a mixer, beat until smooth.
6. Take baking tins (6 pieces, 250 ml each). Lubricate them from the inside with a small piece of oil. Fill the molds with dough.
7. Sprinkle each pudding with a mixture of cane sugar, cocoa and cinnamon.
8. Bring water to a boil (1.5 cups). Carefully pour the surface of each pudding with a small amount of boiling water (2 tablespoons in 1 mold with dough).
9. Send the dessert to a preheated oven (+180 ⁰C) for 25 minutes.
The pudding is served warm, garnished with a little whipped cream.
More suitable for a child’s breakfast curd pudding… To prepare a dish, you need to stock up on the following ingredients:
- cottage cheese – 400 g;
- milk – ¼ glass;
- cream – ¼ glass;
- semolina – 1.5 tablespoons;
- egg – 1 pc.;
- raisins – 1 handful;
- granulated sugar – 1, 5 tablespoons;
- butter – 1 tablespoon;
- bread crumbs – to your taste.
The egg is broken. The protein is separated from the yolk. The yolk is ground with sugar and mixed with milk.
Cottage cheese is rubbed through a sieve. Add to it yolk mixture, semolina, raisins, softened butter. Mix thoroughly.
Beat the whites until a fluffy foam is obtained. It is introduced into curd dough. Mix gently. The mixture should be airy.
The mold is greased with oil, sprinkled with breadcrumbs, filled with dough.
The form will need to be covered and placed in a large saucepan with an inverted saucer on the bottom. Then cold water is gently poured into the pan, filling it by ½. Send the container with the mold and water to the oven for 40 minutes. Pudding is baked at a temperature of +200 ⁰С. You can also cook dessert using a double boiler.
Pamper your loved ones with a delicate and delicious dessert. English pudding will surely please your household and they will ask you to cook it more often.