Every Saturday for a month, from January 19 to February 19, Printemps offers many activities and workshops for the bride and groom. Discover the program!
Future married, it’s time to take your agenda! Printemps celebrates weddings from January 19 to February 19, on the 6th floor of the Parisian store, every Saturday of the month from 2 p.m. to 7 p.m. To better support the future spouses, many activities are offered to them around the beauty and organization of the wedding. Discover the program not to be missed:
- January 21: hairdressing animation and personalized advice. Still not sure which hairstyle would suit your cut? Long, fine, square hair, round or oval face … English Garden invites future brides to a morpho-hairstyle workshop in order to know how to choose and place her wedding accessory according to the shape of her face. A personal shopper service is also available to couples to provide them with personalized advice on their outfits or those of the bridesmaids.
- January 28: hairdressing animation and invitation workshop. The Coiffirst team welcomes you in an exceptional setting, with a magnificent view of the capital. The opportunity to get professional advice for the big day and to do some tests on dry hair. Take the opportunity to meet Sarah, creator of Studio Mister M, who will present her universe and her wedding invitation collections, modern and customizable. Enough to give you some ideas for your Save the date, invitations and thank you cards.
- February 4: wedding planner advice and relaxation. Linda and Marie, the two wedding planners of Comptoir des Noces come to meet the future bride and groom. They will share with you their secrets of success for organizing a wedding like the pros, or living an unforgettable bachelorette party with friends. That same day, you can also enjoy an olfactory massage of the arms and hands, for a moment of relaxation, to relieve stress before the wedding.
- February 11: Don’t miss Bridal Day! Armani beauty workshop, Coiffirst bun bar, barber service, photocall, competition game … Many surprises await you on the 1st floor of Printemps Mode, in the jewelry area.
- February 18: makeup lesson and bridal shoes. For this last day dedicated to the wedding, take advantage of the advice and tips of Estée Lauder experts, who will give you makeup lessons to be the most beautiful on the big day. Finally, let yourself be tempted by tailor-made shoes by meeting the designer Louis Cardin who will present the unique know-how of the craftsmen of the Périgord art workshop of Maison Chamberlan, who work with traditional ancestral methods.