Ordinary meat buns no longer surprise anyone, even if they are very tasty. But those that we will cook today can hardly be called ordinary.
Lush yeast dough and juicy meat filling combine with a bright and unusual spring look. Roses with meat not only beckon with an appetizing aroma, but also delight the eye: a real flower garden in your kitchen.
- 480 g flour
- 80 g sour cream
- 100 ml of milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 g dry yeast
- 75 g butter
- 1 egg and 1 yolk
- 1 tsp salt
- sesame seeds for decoration
Ingredients for the filling
- 450 g minced meat (turkey)
- 3 boiled potatoes
- 2 onions
- 4 tbsp. l. vegetable oil
- salt, black pepper, coriander to taste
- Combine yeast, a teaspoon of sugar, and half a cup of lightly warmed milk. Stir everything and leave in a warm place for 10 minutes (up to the cap).
- Beat the egg into the remaining warmed milk, pour in the milk with yeast and sour cream.
- Mix everything with a whisk, add salt, sugar and melted butter.
- Add flour gradually.
- Knead not very steep dough.
- Cover with a napkin and leave to rise.
- Meanwhile, finely chop the onion. Grate boiled potatoes.
- Sauté the onions in vegetable oil until soft.
- In a bowl, combine raw minced meat, sautéed onions and grated potatoes. Add spices.
- Shape the dough into 12 identical balls. Roll each one into a sheet.
- Leave one half of the sheet for the filling, and on the other, make 10-12 parallel cuts. Put a portion of minced meat on the whole part of the workpiece.
- Roll it up like in the photo.
- Then wrap it up in a spiral.
- Brush the buns with whipped yolk and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake in an oven preheated to 180 degrees for 35 minutes.
- Enjoy your meal!
Buns with meat are airy, and due to the coriander they are also aromatic. As for the filling, it has a soft consistency, juiciness and rich taste.
Nikolay Laduba loves to spend time actively, is engaged in hiking. He is a big fan of science fiction. The son of Nikolai is only 7 years old, but he shares his father’s hobbies: what could be better than getting cozy and watching the Star Trek series with the whole family? Our author approaches all questions thoroughly, as evidenced by the quality of his articles. Nikolay’s favorite book is “The Black Prince” by Iris Murdoch.
Source : takprosto.cc