Power Magnetic Posture Support is a magnetic posture corrector that looks like a back brace. The manufacturer notes that it can be used to correct the position of the spinal column, to get rid of deformities. It is worth choosing Power Magnetic in conjunction with a specialist.
The Power Magnetic magnetic posture corrector differs from classic corsets to maintain the spine in an anatomically correct position. The main difference is the presence of special magnetic elements, due to which a magnetic field is created.
Magnetic inserts are located at the back of the corset horizontally and vertically. There are 12 of them. The product itself is made of elastic material. The design of the Magnetic Posture Support is such that the straps support the upper shoulder girdle in the correct, and most importantly, comfortable position for a person. The back and shoulders level out over time, pain gradually decreases, fatigue disappears.
The manufacturer notes that using the Posture Support magnetic posture corrector, you can achieve the following goals:
- normalize the work of internal organs provoked by curvature of the spinal column;
- align posture and shoulder line, restore physiological curves;
- get rid of pain, fatigue, stiffness and heaviness in the back;
- strengthen muscles, thereby reducing the risk of spinal diseases.
When choosing a product, it is very important to choose the right size. The size range of the Posture Support posture corrector looks like this:
- SM – waist circumference within 60-81 cm;
- L-XL – 81-117 cm.
The size depends on the manufacturer, so it is worth trying on the corset.
Indications and contraindications
It can be worn both to eliminate deformity of the spinal column and to prevent curvatures. It is suitable for office workers and drivers with a sedentary lifestyle and poor posture.
Indications for use:
- scoliosis, kyphosis;
- vertebral hernia;
However, it is worth noting that the posture corrector alone cannot solve all of the above problems. In diseases of the musculoskeletal system, an integrated approach is required.
Posture Corrector Magnetic Posture Support is contraindicated:
- under reduced pressure;
- during pregnancy or lactation;
- in the presence of metal implants in the body, defibrillators, pacemakers, insulin pumps;
- people with individual intolerance to metal, which is in the corset.
For hypertensive patients who are taking antihypertensive drugs, it is worth adjusting the dose of medication, since the magnetic corrector reduces blood pressure. Caution should be exercised when the product is worn by people who have diseases of the lungs or cardiovascular system.
How to wear a magnetic posture corrector
It is better to do the first fitting under the supervision of an orthopedist. It will help adjust the straps. The doctor will also determine the length of time Magnetic Posture Support will be used.
The magnetic corset must be removed at night.
Put on the Magnetic Posture Support posture corrector as follows:
- straps need to be thrown over the shoulders, like a backpack;
- lean the fabric of the product against the body as much as possible, tighten the belt, fix the Velcro;
- after fixing the corrector, adjust the straps.
At first, there will be some discomfort to wear the product, since the shoulders and neck are pulled back. If pain or weakness worsens, you should see a doctor. This is not the norm.
Advantages and disadvantages
Magnetic Posture Support has the following benefits:
- has a mild effect on the back, there is no pressure on the muscles and spine;
- does not restrict movement, is comfortable;
- you can adjust the height and tension of the straps, so that the product does not rub, there is no irritation under the armpits;
- made of hypoallergenic material, there is no risk of allergies;
- compact and inconspicuous under clothes;
- versatile, suitable for men, women and even teenagers;
- durable, washable.
The disadvantages include the fact that the magnetic posture corrector Magnetic Posture Support only maintains the posture in the correct position. By itself, it does not relieve diseases of the musculoskeletal system.
Where to buy and how much does it cost
Sold in a pharmacy or specialized retail outlets. The cost is within 800-1200 rubles.
Despite the safety of the magnetic posture corrector, it is advisable that Posture Support is selected by an orthopedist. He will determine the degree of curvature of the spine and help with choosing the size.
: Oksana Belokur, doctor,
Useful video about magnetic posture corrector Magnetic Posture Support