What’s better than a bowl of hot soup in the cold winter. In this article, the revision “So easy!” will tell you how to cook delicious mashed potato soup… A recipe that always helps out in cold weather.
Mashed potato soup
Sometimes it seems that unique and unusual ingredients are needed to prepare an interesting and tasty dish. And also some unique culinary talent. Of course, there is some truth in this, but there are very simple, but very original recipes. Moreover, the most common products can reveal themselves from a completely different side. Mashed potato soup is a great example of this.
- 7 medium potatoes
- 1 can of canned champignons
- 1 onion
- 250 ml cream
- salt, pepper, dried dill to taste
- a piece of butter
- 50 grams of hard cheese
- Take the potatoes, cut them into small pieces and set them to simmer for 20 minutes until boiling. While the potatoes are boiling, chop the onion and mushrooms, and then fry in unrefined sunflower oil in a pan.
- Now you need to drain the water from the potatoes and add the frying to the pan. We also add cream, a piece of butter, grated cheese and spices there. Mix the ingredients for the soup thoroughly.
- Grind the ingredients with a blender directly in the pan, do not remove it from the heat. By the way, instead of a blender, you can use a regular potato grinder, which is used for mashed potatoes. We also carefully monitor the thickness of the puree soup – if necessary, add boiled water or broth. In addition, you can add a little milk or sour cream to the soup, it will turn out very tasty. We heat the mass without boiling, and our soup is ready!
A very simple but very interesting and sophisticated soup recipe. Mashed potato soup can surprise even the most sophisticated gourmets. By the way, you can add croutons and some herbs to the soup. All the most ingenious is simple – this principle also works in cooking. Be sure to try making a puree soup, it will turn out very appetizing.
Our editor loves to ride a bike, get closer to nature, watch sunsets and the beauty of the night sky as much as write interesting articles. Zhenya is a science fiction fan. He is attracted by the idea that the world can be completely different: in the distant future, forgotten past, or in a parallel present. Evgeniy loves listening to instrumental music and even tries to compose it himself using a laptop and a cheap electric guitar, but he is still just learning. Our music editor is fond of psychology, studies the structure of the human brain, reads or watches scientific videos on this topic in his free time. Zhenya’s favorite book is “Solaris” by Stanislav Lem.
Source : takprosto.cc