Editorial staff “So easy!” will share a recipe for a delicious and juicy meat dish, which will take very little time to prepare. “Meat fingers” on the festive table – the family will be delighted.
Sometimes you really want to please your household or guests with something nutritious and at the same time unusual. After all, chops and traditional cutlets have time to get bored.
- 1 kg minced chicken
- 1 PC. Luke
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp. l. corn flour
- 2 tbsp. l. wheat flour
- 2 tsp spices (turmeric, paprika, dried garlic)
- 2 tbsp. l. lemon juice
- 200 g butter
- 100 g hard cheese
- baking powder or soda
- vegetable oil
- Season the minced chicken with spices, salt and pepper. Then add a couple of tablespoons of mayonnaise (to taste) and onions, carefully chopped in a blender.
- Grate the cheese, preferably fine. Cut the butter into cubes, chop the dill. On cling film we form a crust of minced meat, while trying to make it as thin as possible. Dip a block of butter in chopped dill, put it in the middle of the cake. After that, with the help of the film, we fold our biscuit into a “finger”. Dip in wheat flour.
- Then we form the next cutlet in the same way, only this time we dip the butter not into dill, but into grated cheese. We continue to form “fingers”, alternating fillings. We send the cutlets to the freezer for 30 minutes.
- In the meantime, prepare the batter: combine the eggs with lemon juice, add salt, turmeric, paprika, dried garlic, and a quarter glass of water. Add flour (corn and plain), baking powder or soda quenched with vinegar to the same mixture. We knead the batter until the consistency is not very thick sour cream.
- We take out cutlets from the freezer. Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan (a large enough amount). Dip your fingers in batter and fry on all sides until golden brown. The dish is ready – serve “meat fingers” warm and sprinkle with chopped herbs.
This dish looks very appetizing and unusual and at the same time is very satisfying. Both adults and children will appreciate it. In addition, “meat fingers” will become the signature dish of the festive table. Enjoy your meal!
Our editor loves to ride a bike, get closer to nature, watch sunsets and the beauty of the night sky as much as write interesting articles. Zhenya is a science fiction fan. He is attracted by the idea that the world can be completely different: in the distant future, forgotten past, or in a parallel present. Evgeniy loves listening to instrumental music and even tries to compose it himself using a laptop and a cheap electric guitar, but he is still just learning. Our music editor is fond of psychology, studies the structure of the human brain, reads or watches scientific videos on this topic in his free time. Zhenya’s favorite book is “Solaris” by Stanislav Lem.
Source : takprosto.cc