I saw a recipe for an unusual cake from the gypsy woman Galina, which won me over with its simplicity in preparation. And the combination of ingredients in it is just a “rocket bomb,” as my nephew says. This pie recipe with chicken and mushrooms, you can truly be called lazy, since instead of dough, ready-made Armenian lavash goes into it.
Today edition “So easy!” will share cooking instructions lavash pie with delicious filling. The husband calls this pastry “shawarma pie”, and I – “delicious rolls”. It is impossible to break away!
Chicken and Mushroom Pie Recipe
- 750 g chicken fillet
- 200-250 g pickled mushrooms
- 250 g mozzarella cheese
- 2 Armenian lavash
- 0.5 tsp dried garlic
- 0.5 h l. peppers
- a pinch of curry
- salt, pepper to taste
Ingredients for pouring
- 4 eggs
- 150 g yogurt or sour cream
- 1 tsp sesame
- 50 g butter
- 0.5 tsp salt
- Boil the chicken in boiling salted water. When boiling the chicken, remember to add a couple of black peppercorns and onions.
- To prepare the filling, mix the eggs with sour cream or yogurt. Salt to taste. Melt the butter in a water bath and add it to the filling as well. Mix everything well.
- For the filling, cut the finished chicken into small pieces. Sodium cheese on a fine grater, cut mushrooms into thin slices. Melt the butter in a water bath. Save some of the cheese to sprinkle on the cake.
- Stir in the spices and sprinkle on the chicken fillet, then mix well. Divide each of the filling ingredients into 4 pieces.
Divide the lavash sheet into 2 parts, so you will have 4 sheets. Put a quarter of chicken, mushrooms and cheese on one half of a sheet of pita bread.
- Place the filling, not reaching about 2–3 centimeters to the edge. Roll the sheet into a roll 2-3 times, and then fold the edges. As a result, you should have a pita roll with filling. Do the same with the rest of the lavash sheets.
- Each of the rolls was divided into 4 equal parts. Line a baking dish (26 or 24 centimeters in diameter) with parchment paper, and then place the filled rolls on the bottom of the mold.
- Spread the filling over the rolls with a tablespoon. Sprinkle with cheese and sesame seeds on top. Bake the pie in an oven preheated to 180 degrees for half an hour.
- That’s all, lavash pie ready. Enjoy your meal!
To learn more about the recipe, watch the video with culinary channel Gypsies Galina “Galina Kitchen”. I love all of Galina’s recipes, as they are simple, affordable and obtained the first time!
This cake recipe with chicken and mushrooms very simple, the most difficult thing is to stop in time and not eat an extra portion, since the dish is high in calories.
I am thinking of experimenting with the filling. I want to cook with smoked meats, and next time – with frozen vegetables. Be sure to try making such a shawarma pie according to our recipe and show us a photo of the pastries that you got!
Source : takprosto.cc