Slimming patch – a panacea in the fight against excess weight or deception?
Photo from the site teomart.ru
The problem of excess weight is becoming more and more urgent, many people are looking for a solution in the use of special means. For those looking to shed those pounds without grueling exercise or dieting, the promises of the weight loss patch manufacturers may seem tempting. What kind of product it is, and what effect can be achieved from its use, we will consider in more detail.
General principle of operation and efficiency
A slimming patch is a short strip of adhesive tape with a functional layer on the inside. It has a local effect on the skin and subcutaneous fat. The manufacturer notes that its components are actively absorbed through the epidermis, enhance tissue metabolism at the cellular level, and stimulate blood circulation in the area of application. As a result, fats are burned, the products of their decay and excess fluid are quickly outflowed. The firmness and elasticity of the skin also increases.
The pharmaceutical industry market does not stand still, developments are constantly being improved, the demand for them is growing. Depending on the type of patch, the time, method or duration of the course of its use may differ.
Slimming adhesive patches
With the help of the adhesive part, the slimming patch is attached to the problem area and remains in this place for the period recommended by the manufacturer. This time ranges from 20 minutes to a day. You can do your usual activities, exercise, work, study, or even shower. Main types:
- Pepper plaster. The ability of hot red peppers to burn superficial fat deposits has long been known. But there are restrictions on the use of the component due to its aggressive effect. Long-term, frequent use of the product can provoke skin burns, therefore, sessions longer than 20 minutes a day are not recommended. The plates themselves are usually reusable.
- Chinese slimming patches. The main component is gordonia hoodia extract. It is a natural herbal remedy that has the ability to suppress appetite. In the composition, you can also find pepper, menthol, ginger, snake or bee venom. They irritate the skin receptors, helping to warm it up and improving the metabolism in the underlying tissues. To achieve the effect, you need to use the patch for at least a month, then a 10-day break is taken. It is advisable to accompany the therapy with sports and nutritional correction, then the result will be more pronounced.
- Products impregnated with caffeine. Effective against orange peel. Moisturizes the skin, increases its elasticity, accelerates blood circulation in the problem area. The composition of the stickers includes herbs that reduce appetite, normalize metabolism in the body. These can be various Chinese medicinal plants, seaweed, Chinese camellia, guarana, fucus, and others.
Magnetic Slimming Patches
Besides the adhesive tape and impregnation, there is a small magnet in the center of the slimming patch. Usually the product is attached near the navel. Thanks to the created field, the penetration of the active components of the patch through the skin is accelerated, immunity improves, digestion is normalized, and toxins are removed from the body. The active substance is various medicinal plants, for example:
- sesame seeds;
- violet root;
- ginseng root.
Slimming patches with microneedles
An innovative technology that has appeared on the market relatively recently. The patch consists of a large number of very thin needles containing triiodothyronine. This substance is a thyroid hormone and regulates metabolic processes in the body of a healthy person. When the needles are destroyed, the active ingredient is released under the skin, facilitating the resorption of fatty deposits.
How to use the slimming patch?
The order of application is almost the same for all types of slimming patches:
- Selection of the area of influence and cleaning it before the procedure. As a rule, the instructions for use contain a diagram indicating the area of application of the anti-cellulite patch. Most often this is the belly, buttocks, shoulders, lower back, or thighs. You can place several plates side by side, but leaving a gap of at least 2 cm between them. The skin is pre-washed with soapy water, wiped dry with a towel and treated with an antiseptic.
- Removing the protective layer from the patch.
- Sticking it to the skin.
- Next, you need to make sure there are no folds, air bubbles. If they are present or if the patch is incorrectly placed, it is slightly peeled off and straightened. Moving the plaster with needles is not allowed, otherwise it will lose its medicinal properties.
- Activation of the active substance, its absorption under the skin, starts the process of resorption of fatty deposits. The recommended session length is indicated on the slimming product packaging.
- After removing the patch, the place where it was is washed with warm water. You can apply a moisturizer.
The active ingredients in the composition can affect the entire body, therefore there are a number of contraindications for use. These include:
- hyperglycemia or diabetes mellitus;
- renal failure;
- diseases or damage to the skin at the site of application;
- damage to the thyroid gland;
- increased blood pressure;
- common infectious diseases;
- fever and chills;
- individual intolerance to the components of the drug;
The use of the drug during pregnancy or lactation and in children under 14 years of age is prohibited, since its safety has not been proven for these populations.
When and what effect can we expect
Despite the tempting promises of manufacturers, the result from the use of the product is very individual. Clinical trials of most brands of the drug have not been carried out, which is why it is not considered a medicine, but is more often ranked among dietary supplements or cosmetic preparations. But there are also many positive reviews from people who are overweight.
Slimming patch is more effective for body shaping with small body fat. For those whose weight exceeds the normal limits by 30 kg or more, it is recommended to use several strips of patches at once on different areas, accompanying diet therapy, exercise. A good result is a decrease in body weight by 3-5 kg per month.
Thus, the anti-cellulite patch really contains components aimed at fighting excess weight. Unfortunately, they are not as effective as a panacea for all obese people. But given the low risk of side effects and ease of use, slimming patches are in high demand.
: Anastasia Karaichentseva, doctor,.ru
Useful video about slimming patch
Source : mama66.ru