Cabbage rolls, dumplings and dumplings are the food of the gods. Anyone will willingly try homemade food, but not everyone wants to become and cook yummy. It is very time consuming, and all this is eaten in a matter of minutes. But this is not a reason to give up cooking and buy store semi-finished products. Today we will tell you how to cook stuffed cabbage rolls in the oven in tomato and sour cream sauce. We hope you will try this recipe this weekend.
Cabbage rolls in the oven in tomato-sour cream sauce
- 250 g ground beef
- 250 g minced pork
- 1 cabbage
- 200 g carrots
- 2 onions
- 500 ml sautéed tomatoes
- 200 g sour cream
- 100 g rice
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Rinse raw rice with cold water. Pour boiling water over the rice, you do not need to cook it.
- Cut out the cabbage stump. Send the cabbage to a pot of boiling water for 5-10 minutes. You can cook the cabbage in the microwave, oven, or leave it in the freezer for two days. Then it remains only to remove the already pliable leaves of the vegetable.
- Drain the rice and rinse it under running water. Mix rice with minced meat and add spices: salt and black pepper to taste. If the minced meat is too dry, add 50 ml of water to it and mix well.
- Now shape the cabbage rolls. The most popular way is to wrap cabbage rolls in an envelope. But there are other ways in which cabbage rolls are never boiled. How do you wrap cabbage rolls?
- Chop the onions finely. And sodium carrots on a coarse grater. Fry the onions in vegetable oil until transparent, then add the carrots and fry for another minute.
- Add sautéed tomatoes and carcasses of vegetables to the pan for another 5 minutes over low heat.
- Put one row of cabbage rolls in a heat-resistant dish with a lid. Pour some of the tomato sauce over it, then add another row of cabbage rolls and add the sauce again. The sauce should completely cover the cabbage rolls. If the sauce isn’t enough, add a little water. At the end, fill everything with sour cream and cover the dishes with a lid or foil.
- Bake cabbage rolls in an oven preheated to 200 degrees for an hour and a half. By the way, some housewives cook cabbage rolls right on a baking sheet. In this case, it is also better to cover the baking sheet with foil so as not to dry the cabbage rolls.
Rice in cabbage rolls does not turn into porridge, and the cabbage rolls themselves are very juicy and aromatic. I recommend harvesting cabbage rolls in large batches and immediately freezing them in batches. To freeze the cabbage rolls, cover the cutting board with cling film and place the cabbage rolls on it so that they do not come into contact with each other. After a few hours, cabbage rolls can be transferred to a bag or container and stored in the freezer for 1 month.
Veronica admires painting and instrumental music. Loves all animals: a dog, a guinea pig and a turtle live in the house of the fragile editor. He dreams of one day getting into the car with his dog and going on a trip around the world. Favorite book – Brave New World by Aldous Huxley.
Source : takprosto.cc