The best homemade anti-wrinkle masks
An anti-wrinkle mask is an effective way to fight the first age-related changes. A few years ago, the fair sex preferred to purchase industrial cosmetics, but today self-made gruel is gaining more and more popularity. Such compositions are prepared exclusively from improvised natural ingredients and are designed for a single use, They are simply irreplaceable for sensitive skin.
There are many recipes for anti-wrinkle face masks. They differ not only in composition and action, but are also intended for different types of skin. Finding the perfect product the first time is not easy, since the skin of each person reacts to one or another composition individually. But, regardless of the recipe chosen, you need to remember that the effect will manifest itself only with regular use, so you will have to use such gruels for at least 1-1.5 months.
Even the most effective anti-wrinkle mask at home will not work if a woman ignores the rules for applying the composition. To achieve a pronounced effect, using masks to smooth out wrinkles, cosmetologists advise adhering to the following rules:
- Before applying the composition, it is required to cleanse the skin of cosmetics. If you ignore this step, the active ingredients of the deep wrinkle face mask will not penetrate into the lower layers of the dermis.
- The composition is prepared at one time, just before use.
- It is recommended to apply the gruel along the massage lines, gently hammering in with patting movements.
- If the gruel contains active ingredients designed to care for oily epidermis, such a mask is not recommended for women with dry skin and vice versa.
- The average session duration is 15-20 minutes. Leaving the wrinkle face mask for a longer period is not worth it;
- It is recommended to remove the remains of the product not with warm water, but with green tea or milk.
- Even the most gentle homemade anti-wrinkle masks should not be used if there are multiple inflammations on the epidermis. Also, such gruel is contraindicated in dermatological diseases.
- Experimenting with new recipes for anti-wrinkle masks at home is not recommended before the holidays and important days. This is due to the fact that it is impossible to predict the reaction of the skin to the new formulations.
It is important to understand that homemade anti-wrinkle face masks have a cumulative effect, so you should not count on a pronounced result after one procedure.
How many sessions are required for the result
The frequency of using anti-wrinkle masks at home depends on the following factors:
- type of mask;
- type of epidermis.
After 25 years, beauticians advise using anti-aging formulations no more than 2 times a week. After 30 years, you can resort to the help of such funds more often – up to 3 times a week. But it is important to remember that in this case, anti-wrinkle face masks are not used constantly, but only until a certain effect is achieved.
Regeneration is slowest after 40 years, and after this period the skin begins to absorb the nutrients worse. That is why it is recommended to use masks for deep wrinkles at home every 2 days, but also for a certain period.
In most cases, the duration of the course of applying anti-wrinkle masks at home is no more than 1.5 months, after which a 30-day break is taken.
It is best to use as a base ingredient for making a mask for smoothing wrinkles at home:
- Egg white. Minimizes the appearance of wrinkles, tightens the contours. If the anti-wrinkle face mask contains protein, it is definitely recommended to apply it to the epidermis around the eyes and lips, since the component copes well with minor irregularities;
- Linden honey. This beekeeping product is very often added to anti-wrinkle masks due to its complex effects. Honey not only smoothes the skin, but also nourishes and disinfects it, thereby increasing local immunity. Due to the increased content of antioxidants, honey-based gruel improves the shade of the epidermis and returns freshness to it;
- White clay. The product itself does not rejuvenate the tissues, but the clay is capable of absorbing the nourishing oils and other additives present in the anti-wrinkle mask, which will have the desired effect;
- Bioyogurt without additives. The positive effect of using this product is manifested due to its ability to moisturize and restore elasticity to tissues.
As additional components in the preparation of the best face masks for wrinkles, milk serum, vitamin A and E in capsules, and herbal extracts are most often used.
Recipes for effective anti-wrinkle masks
There are many homemade anti-wrinkle mask recipes. Some are designed to correct wrinkles around the eyes, others around the mouth, and still others on the forehead. It should be borne in mind that such gruels differ not only in composition, but also in the degree of impact.
Anti-wrinkle masks on the eyelids
The following formulations will help you get rid of crow’s feet quickly:
- With protein. It is necessary to separate the protein, mix it with 10 ml of aloe juice, the same amount of honey and fat-free sour cream. It is recommended to apply such gruel with a cotton swab;
- With retinol and tocopherol. Vitamin A and E capsule is mixed with 10 ml of jojoba and rosehip oil. Then 10 g of lime honey is added to the resulting gruel.
To consolidate the result after applying these effective anti-wrinkle masks, it is recommended to treat the skin with a special gel or serum.
Forehead crease masks
As practice shows, the first folds usually begin to appear in this area, therefore, you can use the following recipes for masks for mimic wrinkles closer to the age of 26-27:
- With tomatoes. Fresh tomato must be peeled and mash with a fork. Add a little olive oil and a pinch of potato starch to the puree. The components are mixed until a thick mixture is formed and applied to the forehead;
- With sour cream. Mix 50 grams of low-fat sour cream with a tablespoon of dry yeast. This effective anti-wrinkle face mask is recommended to be applied in 3-4 layers;
- With grapefruit juice. Grind a tablespoon of rice in a coffee grinder, add grapefruit juice and curdled milk in the same ratio. Then blot with cotton pads and apply on the forehead.
Masks for wrinkles on the neck and décolleté
The best recipes for anti-wrinkle masks at home, designed to correct the décolleté area, include:
- With coffee grounds. Mix a tablespoon of coffee grounds with low-fat sour cream (1: 1) and apply to problem areas. Such an anti-wrinkle mask at home will not only help smooth out unwanted folds, but also work like a scrub;
- With oatmeal. Grind a glass of rolled oats in a coffee grinder and pour in 100 ml of warm milk. Next, add to the resulting teaspoon of butter, stir the components properly and apply to problem areas;
- With potatoes. The first step is to boil the tuber in its uniform, then peel and knead. Then add 10 ml of liquid honey and glycerin. It is recommended to leave the prepared gruel to act for about 20 minutes.
Deep wrinkle masks
If desired, it is quite possible to prepare at home a mask that smooths out pronounced wrinkles. The following compositions will help to cope with the problem:
- With lemon juice. Mix freshly squeezed juice with starch in the same ratio, mix, after which the gruel can be applied to problem areas;
- With Aspirin. First you need to knead 2 Aspirin tablets into powder with a spoon, add a little filtered water and 5 ml of fresh honey.
Masks for the correction of nasolabial folds
The best homemade face masks for wrinkles in this area are:
- With honey. Beat the egg white with a whisk and mix with a little honey;
- With cottage cheese and sour cream. Rustic cottage cheese, sour cream and honey are mixed in equal proportions, after which the mixture is spread with massage movements. This mask from mimic wrinkles at home minimizes wrinkles, nourishes and actively moisturizes tissues;
- With avocado. Mix a couple of tablespoons of avocado puree with the yolk and distribute over problem areas.
Anti-wrinkle masks after 30 years
Cosmetologists do not advise at this age to use masks for deep wrinkles, since such compositions are too active and can provoke the opposite effect. It is much wiser to use delicate masks that smooth out early wrinkles:
- With a cucumber. Peel the fresh vegetable, grate and mix with 10 ml of grape oil. It is better to wash off the remains of such gruel with cold water;
- With carrots. You will need the following components: half grated carrots, a tablespoon of cream, 10 grams of starch, 5 drops of red currant juice. All components are mixed and heated until the starch thickens, after which the anti-wrinkle face mask is ready to use at home.
Anti-wrinkle masks after 40 years
The best homemade anti-wrinkle masks for care after 40 years include:
- With kiwi. To prepare the gruel, you will need 1 kiwi and a spoonful of low-fat cottage cheese. First you need to peel the fruit, then chop and mix with cottage cheese. It is recommended to use this anti-wrinkle mask at home every 3 days until the desired result is achieved;
- With clay and yogurt. To prepare one of the most effective anti-wrinkle masks, you need white clay powder, yogurt, honey, water with lemon juice. The ingredients are taken in equal proportions. All components are mixed, heated and applied to the face. The remains of the product are washed off only after drying.
Anti-wrinkle masks after 50 years
After 50 years, the folds on the face become pronounced and noticeable. To minimize them and fill in the voids, it will take at least 1.5 months to use wrinkle-smoothing face masks. In this case, the session will have to be carried out every 2-3 days. Recipes for the best anti-wrinkle masks after 50:
- With gelatin. Pour a tablespoon of gelatin with twice as much milk and heat on the stove for 15 seconds. When the mixture is warm, add a teaspoon of honey to it and spread over the face, avoiding the area around the eyes and eyebrows;
- With turmeric powder. To prepare this mask for mimic wrinkles at home, you will need: turmeric powder (a teaspoon), 5 drops of rose oil, egg white. All components must be mixed until creamy, then spread the gruel over the face and neck.
Despite the fact that homemade anti-wrinkle face masks are made exclusively from natural ingredients, they also have certain restrictions on their use. It is recommended to refuse the use of such formulations in the following cases:
- dilated capillaries on the face;
- inflammatory processes on the skin;
- exacerbation of dermatological diseases;
- Excessive coarse facial hair
Before using any mask, it is recommended to do a preliminary test and make sure there is no allergic reaction.
Even the most effective anti-wrinkle face masks will not work if used alone. To achieve pronounced changes, the fight against wrinkles must be comprehensive. That is why it is recommended to support the skin not only from the outside, but also from the inside. The minimum that you need to do is get enough sleep, regularly massage your face and establish nutrition.
Useful video about an anti-wrinkle mask