Top 10 best gyms in Paris
Want to get back to sport? We have spotted 10 Parisian rooms and studios where you will love to work out!
1. Neoness: training at a low price
For a reduced price subscription, you have access to a multitude of machines and group lessons with a coach. Most ? Your subscription gives you access to the 17 Neoness rooms in the capital but also to the rest of the territory. And with the First subscription, join a friend with you for free at each session. Hiit, yoga, Body Combat, Zumba, stretching, Pilates, Cross Training … All you have to do is choose the sport that suits you!
- Address: 17 intramural rooms
- Price: from 15 € (off-peak access) to 40 € (First subscription) + 50 € administration fees
- Neoness website
2. The Boxing Circle: the eye of the tiger
The Cercle Boxing opened its doors in September 2019 at the foot of the Butte Montmartre. The idea? A minimalist room, with a very New York urban spirit, where you can let off steam on punching bags. WE love ? The spirit boxes shocks and blows less. The lessons are a clever mix of bench-side hiit (for reinforcement) and sack work (cardio). Only one opponent: yourself! Punchy classes from which you come out washed-up. A very pretty room to discover without delay.
- Address: 6 rue de Clignancourt, Paris 18
- Price: Subscription from € 79 / month (4 sessions / month, 12-month commitment) or à la carte from € 18 / session (40 sessions card, valid for 16 months)
- Le Cercle Boxing website
3. Blanche: the select club
A magical place nestled in a very beautiful old mansion, where it is good to train. Yoga and Pilates studio, a fitness area, a machine area, a swimming pool (20×10 meters!), Nothing is missing. WE love ? The magnificent swimming pool, the healthy restaurant, the ground bar course, the cozy atmosphere, the precious decoration. In short, Blanche is much more than a gym, it’s a suspended place where doing good to your body has never been so pleasant.
- Address: 21, rue Blanche 75009 Paris
- Price: 195 € / month or 2200 € / year
- The Blanche website
4. Reformation Pilates: gentle but powerful strengthening
Do you want to work all of your deep muscles while gaining flexibility? You will love the Reformation Pilates studios. Group lessons on machines (Tower or Reformer) are extremely effective. During 55 minutes of strengthening, you work your whole body gently (no cardio here) but in a demanding way. Little by little, your silhouette is sharpened durably. The Marais studio is intimate. To try these courses is to adopt them.
- Address: Rue du Temple and Rue de Richelieu
- Price: From 23 € per lesson (30 lessons card) or 180 € / month (3 co lessons per week, from Monday to Friday between 11 am and 3 pm, 3 months minimum commitment). 1 course purchased, 1 course offered for new clients
- The Pilates Reformation website
5. La Montgolfière: the sports and social hub
Come and train in this former hot-air balloon factory whose large glass roof, its high ceiling (18 meters!) And its skylight are one of the key assets. An ultra bright and chic space that gives pride of place to sport in social mode. La Montgolfière is both a place where we train and where we socialize: coworking space, art gallery. Before or after a session, you can sit down to work, read and nibble at the Season food corner. On the training side, yoga, functional training-boxing, cycling, weight machines. And for sauna and solarium well-being … everything has been thought of to make you want to come back!
6. Yuj Yoga Studio: cocooning yoga
Yoga under infrared, yoga by candle, the studios offer you different forms of yoga to vary the pleasures. The 6 Parisian studios use all the Yuj signature codes: infrared, the color blue, the pretty Haussmannian fireplace, the light garlands, the candles. Everything is done to create an intimate and cocooning atmosphere. Each studio consists of a room dedicated to practice, a boutique and relaxation area and of course a cloakroom with everything you need to get a makeover after sweating. A top class setting and classes that make Yuj Studios a must.
- Address: 6 addresses in Paris including the most recent in Pigalle
- Price: € 30 per session, € 18 reduced rate, € 45 duo pass
- The Yuj Yoga Studio website
7. Tiger Yoga: tribal yoga
In this ultra feminine and welcoming place, come and practice yoga as you like it. The Tiger clubs offer spaces dedicated to the practice of yoga, others for strengthening (and other activities such as meditation, Pilates machine massages), a relaxation area with bar. Warm living places where we like to train and take a relaxing break.
- Address: 4 Parisian clubs: Chaillot, Rive Gauche, Marais and Neuilly
- Price: € 2,150 (12 months, unlimited lessons), € 280 (booklet 10 lessons valid for 12 months)
- The Tiger Yoga website
8. Dynamo: in rhythm and in the dark
At Dynamo, cycling lessons go far beyond simple pedaling, it is a real sensory experience that is offered. The studios, which have become essential, in the capital offer cycling lessons of 45 minutes in the dark. There is no competitive spirit here (except with oneself). We come to clear our heads, sweat, surpass ourselves and fill up on good vibes. Through its Tempo solidarity program, Dynamo clubs have since March 2020 donated part of their profits to programs supporting people with physical or mental disabilities. Your subscription also helps support a good deed.
- Address: 5 studios in Paris
- Price: from € 18 / session (30 sessions card valid for one year), Trial session at € 15
- Dynamo website
9. The Factory: a beautiful place
Another premium room in the capital L’Usine and its 3 select clubs. It is good to work out in these places mixing yoga studio, cycling, corner bar, hammam, sauna and hyper trendy decor. Real timeless bubbles that combine performance and design. No less than 90 different activities are offered and supervised by star teachers. Most ? A tailor-made coaching service and little touches such as the laundry service.
- Address : 3 studios in Paris (Opéra, Beaubourg, Saint-Lazare)
- Price: From 119 € per month or 1800 € annual subscription
- L’Usine website
10. Front de Seine: game, set and squash
Originally Front de Seine was the first private squash club in the capital. Over time, the club has developed its offer to become a place where you can hit the ball as well as take group lessons (TRX, Abcore, Balance, Boxing Bag, Bootcamp, Pilates), not to mention a cardio tray. -full bodybuilding of more than 200m2. Front de Seine is a squash and fitness room that plays the premium service card with small group classes (10 people max). A very pretty room open from 6.45 a.m. to midnight on weekdays and from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. on weekends.
- Address: 44 Rue Emeriau, Paris 15
- Price: Subscription from 90 € / month or à la carte from 19 € / lesson (20 training units card)
- The Front de Seine site
For the time being, the club is closed for work. It reopens on August 19, 2020. In the meantime, digital sessions are offered free online.