Ultrasonic cavitation is a cosmetic procedure for reducing body weight and reducing volume. It is carried out in medical centers and beauty salons with the help of a special apparatus. Cavitation for weight loss is an analog of surgical liposuction, only without the use of anesthesia and incisions.
Let’s figure out how this works and what results you can get.
How the method works
Ultrasonic cavitation is popular among both women and men. The principle of the procedure is the effect of low-frequency ultrasound on fat deposits, which leads to the destruction of fat.
Ultrasonic cavitation works according to the following scheme:
- The ultrasonic device generates a wave.
- Under the influence of ultrasound, the effect of cavitation appears, which affects fat cells – they form bubbles.
- The intracellular fat is softened and expands. Inside the cell, it becomes tight and it breaks the membrane.
- The released lipids end up in the intercellular space and exit the human body with the help of the lymphatic drainage system.
A distinctive feature of the cavitation method is its locality. The effect is directed to a specific area of the body, without affecting neighboring ones. Thus, the procedure helps to get rid of cellulite and excess fat in problem areas.
Indications and contraindications for cavitation
Ultrasonic cavitation is indicated for the following problems:
- fat deposits in problem areas;
- loss of skin elasticity associated with a sharp weight loss, age-related changes and in the postpartum period;
- дефекты, появившиеся на теле после хирургического вмешательства и липосакции;
- липомы после удаления.
The method of ultrasonic cavitation has relative and absolute contraindications:
- benign and malignant neoplasms;
- liver and kidney diseases, including hepatitis of any kind, kidney and liver failure;
- diseases of the blood and the entire circulatory system;
- inflammatory processes in the body;
- purulent inflammation of the skin and skin diseases;
- diseases of the cardiovascular system – heart failure, hypertension, arrhythmia, angina pectoris;
- chronic diseases of the gastrointestinal tract (umbilical hernia, ulcers, hemorrhoids);
- diseases of the genitourinary system, including cervical erosion and ovarian inflammation;
- pregnancy, postpartum period up to 6 months and lactation;
- venous diseases;
- pulmonary insufficiency;
- viral disease;
- metal implants and pacemakers.
Cavitation is also prohibited for women who have an intrauterine device installed. Since the contraceptive contains copper.
In addition to the above contraindications, there are so-called conditional prohibitions, that is, not strict. How much they will interfere with the impact is determined by a specialist:
- tattoos and scars on the sites of exposure to ultrasonic cavitation;
- taking nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs less than 10-14 days before the intended procedure.
Efficiency of ultrasonic cavitation
The effect of the ultrasonic cavitation procedure will be noticeable after the first session. In the following days, it increases. The treated area becomes smoother and more elastic.
For one procedure, you can lose 2-5 cm in volume. This indicator depends on the body part. Ultrasound cavitation of the abdomen allows you to get rid of stretch marks and sagging skin.
To enhance the effect, it is recommended to additionally perform lymphatic drainage massage (hardware, manual, vacuum, pressotherapy) between cavitation sessions. This will help to remove fat from the body faster.
After a full course, the return of fat deposits to the problem area, which was subjected to ultrasound manipulation, is practically excluded.
For maximum efficiency, you need to complete a full course of ultrasonic cavitation. How many cavitation procedures do you need to perform to achieve a long-term result? Cosmetologists claim that the amount depends on the degree of fat deposits, but on average from 5 to 10 sessions.
The minimum time between procedures can not be less than 5 days, ideally it is 10 days.
The duration of one session is 45-60 minutes.
How often can I do body cavitation? To maintain the effect, it is enough to conduct a course of 1-3 procedures of ultrasonic cavitation once every 6 months.
Cost of one ultrasonic cavitation procedure:
- the minimum price of 2 000 rubles;
- maximum amount-6,000 rubles;
- the average price is 3,000-4,000 rubles.
The price depends on the city, the level of the clinic, the skill of the master, the cost of the device and other factors,so you can not say exactly how much you will have to pay in advance.
On average, a full course of 10 sessions will cost between 20,000 and 60,000 rubles. Please note that the price may also depend on the selected problem zone.
Zone of cavitation
The procedure of ultrasonic cavitation is performed on any problem area of the body, but the most popular are the thighs, buttocks, abdomen, flanks, knees. Hand cavitation is the least popular option.
Cavitation can be performed on the face. It allows you to get rid of bags under the eyes, tighten the eyelids and reduce the chin.
For better results and reduced side effects prepare for each cavitation session:
- A few days before THE ultrasound cavitation procedure, exclude fried, too high-calorie, fatty, spicy food from the diet.
- Drink 2-2. 5 liters of liquid of pure non-carbonated water per day.
- It is mandatory to exclude any alcoholic beverages 5-7 days before the procedure.
- On the day of cavitation, it is recommended to make a skin peeling. But it is better to first consult with the master who will do the procedure.
- Immediately before the procedure, you should drink 1 liter of clean water without gases.
It is recommended to perform the procedure only in a good clinic or salon with a highly qualified specialist who has certificates and positive reviews.
Examination before the procedure
Due to the fact that there are many contraindications to cavitation in women, before starting to fight with excess fat, the patient is recommended to undergo a medical examination, which will make sure that there are no diseases from the list of contraindications:
- General and biochemical blood tests;
- bioelectrical impedance analysis.
This responsible approach will help reduce the possible risk of harm to health from cavitation.
The ultrasonic cavitation session can be divided into 5 stages:
- The cosmetologist connects the device and sets the mode: ultrasound frequency from 37 to 42 KHz. Selects the appropriate handle. They come in two varieties: flat is designed to affect small problem areas, curved – for more extensive body surfaces.
- The patient is placed on the couch in a supine or reclining position. This depends on the area being processed.
- A cavitation preparation or gel designed for ultrasonic action is applied to the selected area. The product penetrates deep under the skin and affects fat deposits, eliminates the process of friction between the nozzle and the body.
- The specialist affects the problem area with ultrasound using a nozzle. Rotatory or circular movements are performed. Cavitation is performed for 20-40 minutes.
- After the procedure, the remaining gel is wiped off.
In the process, you can hear an unpleasant whistle, feel heat, burning and tingling in the treated area.
To prolong the effect of the ultrasonic liposuction procedure for a long time, you need:
- Adhere to proper nutrition, lead a healthy lifestyle, and drink up to 1.5-2 liters of clean water without gases per day.
- Do sport.
- Take a bath and shower with warm water, hot should be excluded for 2-3 months.
- Do not eat seafood or spicy foods in the first days after ultrasonic cavitation.
- Exclude alcoholic beverages for 3-4 weeks. The compatibility of cavitation and alcohol is not allowed.
- Perform vacuum massage at home or in the salon.
- Apply a nourishing and firming cream or gel to the body, but only 2 months after the last cavitation session.
- Perform lymphatic drainage massage or pressotherapy on a regular basis, especially immediately after the ultrasound cavitation session. This will not only save the result, but also enhance the effect.
Advantages, disadvantages and side effects
Like any cosmetic procedure, cavitation has its pros and cons.
The main advantages of ultrasonic liposuction by cavitation method:
- Destruction of fat deposits at a depth of up to 3 cm.
- No scars or scarring after the procedure.
- Exposure does not cause pain and severe discomfort, does not require anesthesia.
- No recovery period.
- Whether there is a visible effect after the first session.
- The return of fat to the treated areas is almost eliminated.
Disadvantages of cavitation fat removal:
- The procedure cannot solve the problem of obesity.
- The ultrasound acts locally.
- Fat is eliminated from the body within 7-10 days.
- The course is long.
- The effect will be short-term if you do not reconsider your lifestyle and diet.
- The list of contraindications and side effects is very extensive.
- The cost of one procedure is high.
Side effects of ultrasonic cavitation
Side effects of cavitation can occur if the procedure is done incorrectly or the patient has contraindications that they ignored. Also, an individual reaction of the body, which is impossible to predict, is not excluded.
Possible side effect:
- bruises and bruises;
- vascular meshes that can cause varicose veins;
- hyperpigmentation in the area of ultrasound exposure;
- General dehydration of the body;
- internal inflammatory processes of organs and tissues;
- skin rashes and the appearance of adipose tissue;
- impaired liver and kidney function;
- joint pain;
- dizziness and tinnitus;
It is not yet proven, but there are suggestions that the effects of cavitation on the abdomen may also not be the best for the patient’s reproductive function.
If you have at least one of the listed effects, please inform the master who performed the procedure, and be sure to go to the doctor. Also, to reduce the risk of side effects, it is necessary to strictly follow all the recommendations before and after cavitation.
How to increase the effectiveness of the procedure
To achieve a stronger and more permanent effect of ultrasonic cavitation of the body it is recommended:
- Perform lymphatic drainage massage or pressotherapy in addition to the ultrasonic cavitation procedure.
- Observe the regime of eating and drinking.
- Include sports and active recreation in your usual lifestyle.
- Follow all recommendations when preparing for the cavitation session and after it.
- Use a moisturizer.
- Perform the method of ultrasonic cavitation in proven clinics and salons.
Cavitation in cosmetology as a way to combat fat deposits appeared recently. Cavitation is dangerous because its effects on the human body have not yet been fully studied.
Recently, ultrasound non-surgical liposuction is in great demand among Russian women. With its help, you can get rid of extra centimeters. Cavitation actively fights cellulite.
But, like any process of intervention in the body, ultrasonic cavitation has its pros and cons – the procedure helps to get rid of fat deposits locally, but can adversely affect health if there are contraindications. In order to avoid side effects and harm to health, it is better to undergo an examination and consult a doctor before the procedure.
At the slightest sign of malaise, you need to stop the session of cavitation and refuse to continue the course.
First, I was given 30 minutes of cavitation in the abdomen and sides, and then I lay with electrodes for 30 minutes on myostimulation. After 3 days, the procedure of myostimulation is repeated, and after another 3 days, ultrasound cavitation with myostimulation. That’s how I went through the whole course. She strictly watched the liquid she drank. After the procedures, I didn’t eat anything for 2 hours. My expectations were fulfilled! My stomach tightened and became almost invisible! This is a miracle procedure! Even the stretch marks were less noticeable. Of course, they have not completely disappeared, but the result is there.
: Elena Sujanova
The sensations during the procedure are not pleasant. But it doesn’t hurt, it just feels like your stomach is being sucked down by a huge magnet. I, by the way, did and on the hips. The effect is amazing. I will tell you honestly, when three days later I woke up on my side, and my stomach (or rather, the skin on it) just hung down, I was in shock. I didn’t even think it was possible! After several procedures, I became convinced of the effectiveness of such procedures, but when they are done by a specialist in the program he developed!
Just after a couple of procedures in the “belly and side zone” I did not feel well, it happened the next day, so I did not think to connect these circumstances. It began to “pinch” the heart, as if to fail. During the next procedure on this area, it became bad again… My heart lost its rhythm, I thought it was going to explode… I started to choke, and only one thought flashed through my head — it’s all the end of you has come… It turned out, thank God… Naturally, there was no question of continuing the course.
I felt ill for several more days, with the same symptoms — my heart was out of rhythm, it was difficult to breathe, chest heaviness. But there were no such critical moments. Periodically, for several months, more consequences “surfaced”. It’s all right now, but I won’t forget it!
Learn more: otzovik.com/review_6007210.html
Yesterday I was at a session of ultrasound-cavitation (liposuction) + LPG at First, I signed up for a free LPG subscription to the VK group, when I came to this massage, a cosmetologist girl suggested cavitation, supposedly the skin will be smoother, the effect is better. I didn’t know what kind of massage it was, but I agreed, since “it’s better this way.” I was asked about the presence of cardio-stimulators, reactions to medications, chronic diseases, and prosthetics. I, by the way, did not realize that cervical erosion is a chronic disease, and I answered no to everything. I was given this massage, I got into my jeans and realized that they were free! I was happy! See you tonight!” In the evening, the temperature rose, at night I could not sleep for a long time, I felt nausea. I began to read reviews, contraindications and generally what it is — it turned out to be far from harmless stuff!