Why have a bottle of real lavender essential oil (also called fine lavender or medicinal lavender) in your medicine cabinet?
True lavender can treat a large number of symptoms:
– cramps, contractures, muscle spasms
– stress, anxiety, depression, restlessness, insomnia
– acne, eczema, psoriasis, pruritus, burning, ulcer, rosacea
– disorders of nervous origin: asthma, digestive spasm, nausea, migraine
How to use fine lavender essential oil?
– Internal use: for all nervous dystonias, 2 drops of essential oil 2 to 3 times a day in honey, olive oil or on cane sugar, under the tongue for arterial and nervous indications.
– External route: for nervous indications, 3 drops on the arch of the foot, the inner face of the wrists, on the solar plexus. In local application for all other indications.
– Tea tree, lavender, rosemary … all the essential oils that fight against psoriasis
– Lavender: culture and health benefits
– 10 essential oils essential to have at home
Thanks to the Pranarôm laboratory and to Philippe Soguel from the Bleu Provence distillery