© Getty images
Primers are available in gel or cream textures, and some versions are available in spray format. Specially selected primers for eyes with a more gentle formula for the skin around the eyes and eyelids, there are also color primers for correcting the complexion of the face.
- Primers are needed to make the makeup look better on the face and last longer, the main function of the primer is to prepare the skin for makeup.
- It is widely believed that primers are primarily intended for oily skin, since they narrow the pores and mattify the skin. However, today they produce primers for different skin types.
- If you have dry skin, then the primer will moisturize the skin and make sure that the makeup is an even layer (in this case, you should give preference to a cream-based product).
- If your skin has a reddish undertone, a green primer will help you achieve a neutral tone and prepare you for applying makeup.
- Like any other product, the primer needs time to take effect – after applying, wait 5-10 minutes. After that, you can move on to the next stage of makeup. It is best to apply the primer with your hands.
- Many primers contain silicone-it helps to create a smooth skin effect. Silicone seems to stick to the skin, and makeup, in turn, “sticks” to the primer layer – and as a result, it lasts much longer. This is why silicone primers are very effective. But if you have sensitive skin or skin prone to acne, do not use silicone primers to avoid unwanted skin reactions to this tool. Fortunately, not all primers contain silicone: you can always find the right option by choosing from silicate-free primers.
PRIMER MOUSSE FOR MAKEUP UVUB PORERASER CC