Fruit acids are irreplaceable helpers in the struggle for beauty, an integral part of many salon procedures.
- Important! Be sure to check the mask prepared for application for tolerance. To do this, apply a small part of the mixture to the back of your wrist, and after 15-20 minutes, watch the reaction. If there is redness, the composition of the mask is not suitable for you!
And some specific recommendations:
- Do not apply the mask to damaged or inflamed areas!
- Remember that before applying the mask, the skin must first be cleaned of make-up, dust, well before the procedure, cleanse your face with a soft scrub.
- We use only fresh berries to prepare the mask.
- The procedure is best done in the evening. First, this will allow the nutrients to be absorbed better and the effect will be greater. Secondly, many fruits and berries contain coloring pigments that can leave marks on the skin and pass only after a few hours.
- For 8 hours after applying fruit masks, beauticians do not recommend staying in direct sunlight.
So, let’s get down to face masks …
The best remedy to combat blackheads, acne. Cherries are an excellent helper for enlarged pores, they cleanse the skin well.
Mash the cherries to a puree consistency. Here you can add a little sour cream, honey or vitamin E. Apply for 10 minutes. Rinse off the mask, apply a light nourishing cream.
To obtain a visible effect, it is necessary to do this procedure 2-3 times a week for two weeks.
Strawberry – one of the first summer berries, contains a large amount of vitamin C, salicylic acid. The berry will perfectly moisturize, cleanse and brighten the skin.
To prepare the mask, knead a few strawberries, add a little sour cream, apply for 15 minutes. Wash off, apply your favorite nourishing cream.
And if you add a little lemon juice, you get a wonderful fruit exfoliation.
Red currant mask
This berry is very beneficial due to its high content of vitamin C. It can be applied to both dry and oily skin. The cooking recipe will be different.
For dry skin: Red currant juice should be mixed in equal proportions with honey and sour cream. Apply to face. It is not worth keeping for more than 10 minutes due to its coloring effect.
For oily skin: Red currant juice should be mixed with a little potato starch. Apply to skin, wash off also after 10 minutes.
This berry is great for aging skin. It moisturizes, helps to narrow enlarged pores, gives the skin elasticity, and evens out the complexion.
To prepare it, you need to knead a few raspberries, add sour cream, a few drops of vitamin E. Hold for 15 minutes and wash off, then apply your favorite cream.
Cosmetic masks made from fruits and berries are an excellent alternative to salon procedures. Do them regularly and your skin will look great.
Source: Source link