Correct sleeping pillow concept
Buying the same sleep products for all family members (for example, in a set) is a mistake. After all, the anatomical features of each person are different, different and preferences. Therefore, it will not be possible to give a single definition of the “correct” sleep pillow.
However, there are general basic requirements that it must meet:
- Hypoallergenic materials. This is a necessary condition. A product that has been in contact with the skin for a long time should not cause any negative reactions.
- The ability to maintain a comfortable head and neck position. Convenience is one of the prerequisites for a comfortable physiological sleep.
- A quality filler should retain its original shape even after repeated use.
Compliance with the basic basic requirements depends not only on comfort during sleep and rest, but also on the health of the cervical spine, and full blood supply to the brain.
Sleep pillows are divided into varieties depending on their purpose. Taken into account in the classification and configuration of products.
According to the generally accepted classification, they are divided into:
- classic, traditional;
- anatomical – a good option for “unloading” the muscles;
- orthopedic – devices for correcting disorders of the musculoskeletal system.
Fillers and materials of manufacture
Much depends on the quality and origin of the drive and the napernik. Information about this is especially important for people suffering from allergic reactions to certain materials and (or) substances (for example, to animal hair).
The following materials are used from natural materials:
- Feather and down.
- Sheep or camel wool.
- Natural silk.
- Buckwheat husk.
The following materials are used for the manufacture of covers (naperniks):
Artificial fillers are gaining popularity. For the manufacture of such products are used:
- synthetic winterizer;
- siliconized fiber;
- artificial fluff.
Sleep products are manufactured according to standards. If the amount of filler in most cases can be changed depending on preferences, then the length and width are standard.
Pillows for adults are produced in Russia in the following sizes:
- 70 by 70 cm;
- 50 by 70 cm.
Pillows for children are smaller – 60 x 40 cm; and the neck bolsters are 40 x 38 cm.
Tips for choosing the right pillow
The choice of pillow depends not only on comfort during rest, but also on health. The following tips will help you make the right choice:
- Choose a pillow based on subjective comfort, not reviews. The best is the one chosen by the person himself, for himself.
- Seams should not be convex, and filler should not stick out from them.
- When choosing for a child, you need to make sure that it will be comfortable for him to lie. It should be remembered that the baby pillow should not be tightly packed.
Choosing a pillow is an important event that should be considered. After all, the quality of sleep depends on the correctness of this, and health, and general tone, and performance depend on it.
Source : shkolazhizni.ru