What should be the dough for apple pie? For inexperienced housewives, the pie is often too dry. On the one hand, this problem can be solved simply: put more juicy apples. So that the dough barely covers them.
On the other hand, not everyone will like this solution. Fortunately, there is a way out. To keep the apple pie fluffy, airy and slightly moist, add mayonnaise to the dough.
Apple pie dough
- 3 apples
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbsp. flour
- 1 st. Sahara
- 3 tbsp. l. mayonnaise
- pinch of baking soda
- 0.5 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp. l. butter
- vanillin on the tip of a knife
- icing sugar for decoration
- First, prepare the apples: cut them into small pieces, sprinkle with lemon juice so as not to darken, and leave for a while.
- Beat eggs and sugar in a bowl until frothy.
- Add mayonnaise, eggs, soda, salt, vanillin. Mix everything until smooth.
- Add soft butter. Sift flour here. Knead the dough.
- Grease the bottom of the pan with butter and lightly dust with flour.
- Place the apples in a baking dish. Pour the dough over them.
- Send the form to the oven, preheated to 180 degrees, for 40 minutes.
- It is advisable not to open the door for the first half hour so that the cake does not settle.
- Grease the hot pie with butter and cover with cling film. He must, as it were, rest in order to become softer. Even over-dried cake can be corrected this way.
- Decorate the finished cake with powdered sugar if desired.
- Enjoy your meal!
Many people think that Cornish apple pie is a common charlotte. In fact, as they say in Odessa, these are two big differences! And what is typical, the fabulously tasty delicacy from the homeland of King Arthur never turns out to be dry and too dense.
Nikolay Laduba loves to spend time actively, is engaged in hiking. He is a big fan of science fiction. The son of Nikolai is only 7 years old, but he shares his father’s hobbies: what could be better than getting cozy and watching the Star Trek series with the whole family? Our author approaches all questions thoroughly, as evidenced by the quality of his articles. Nikolay’s favorite book is “The Black Prince” by Iris Murdoch.
Source : takprosto.cc