Split hair gives a woman a lot of trouble. The appearance deteriorates, the hair looks lifeless and brittle. It seems that the easiest way out is to simply grab and cut the ends that split. However, not everything is as simple as it might seem at first glance. First, not all women want to part with their hair. Secondly, it is not so easy to grow hair later. Therefore, it is worth removing the section from the hair using other methods.
Moisturizing from the inside
Hair splits due to lack of moisture. Because of this, they become dry and brittle, and then begin to chop. Therefore, they need to be moisturized from the inside. To do this, you must drink at least two liters of clean water per day. Adequate moisture will help your hair so it won’t split less as it is nourished from the inside out.
You should definitely use oils and balms to deeply moisturize your hair. The procedure is performed 1 or 2 times a month, but the effect is amazing. Hair retains moisture for 2 weeks and splits much less. Balms and oils can be easily purchased at any pharmacy.
Masks are used more often than deep moisturizing of the hair. They should be done 1-2 times a week to protect the hair. The simplest mask you can make yourself. To do this, mix equal amounts of oil, honey and hair conditioner.
Any serum will help to cope with the problem. You can buy it at the grocery store, or you can cook it yourself. Application once a week will give a visible effect very soon.
Getting rid of split ends is more difficult than preventing them. Therefore, women should follow some recommendations for hair care:
- It is best to use a sulfate-free shampoo for washing. It consists of natural ingredients, therefore, it treats hair more carefully.
- It is better to comb your hair with a natural wood comb. It does not harm the hair, does not tangle it.
- Do not wring out your hair with a towel after washing so that it does not break.
- Tight elastic bands, hairpins, invisible hair are harmful to hair.
- It is best to dry your hair naturally. If it doesn’t work out and you have to use a hairdryer, then you should choose cold air.
If you follow these rules regularly, you won’t have to deal with split ends.